Past Projects Revisited! //Blogoversary Week





In A Dream: 
-Dark Fantasy-
 Status: Started on Second Draft, 
(but was put on hold since it badly needs a rewrite/replot)

My Sleeping Beauty Retelling, but with assassins! 
Takes place after "Sleeping Beauty" wakes up 100 years later.  
Lots of ghosts, irish fae and mythology, slight anxiety + insomnia???


A ha a ha ha. Cause I did. 


 And the WIP Pinterest board!!!
 (Which is for the NON space version.)




Capes, Coffee Shops and Cake!

A superhero story! Also my 2017 NaNoWriMo Project!
Told by Kace and Lily, who are amazing and amuse me. 
Kace is obsessed with height and guess which one of the two can't fly? (Kace)
There is also a lot of baking and food in this story.  
 At one point I even compared everyone to cupcake...






 Twelve Golden Windows:

Set in a fantasy world based off Ancient Persia.

WIP Pineterst Board  



 Which one is your favorite? 
Mary Kate

Comments

  1. I really, really want to read Capes, Coffee Shops, and Cake!!! That sounds like the superhero story I've been needing all my life. Also, your cupcake characters have made me extremely hungry. :D So, when does this book come out so I can devour it? (Figuratively, of course. Maybe.)

    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only got the first draft down...and the middle needs a bit of work. It probably wont be on the selves for YEARS but I might let you beta read when the time comes :P

      Delete
  2. ALL OF THESE SOUND EPIC!!!!

    Seriously, though. *heart eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly, a space fantasy?? A superhero story with baking??? And a Persian fairy-tale retelling? They all sound so cool!!! I'd read any of those!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The space fantasy phase was a lot of fun, but I ended up deciding to leave it in the Ireland based world. Though I did recycle the space bits of it and I have another plot bunny for that...

      Delete
  4. These are awesome!! I want them all, but Twelve Golden Windows is my favorite. It sounds so intriguing...*adds to my TBR*

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Capes,Coffee Shops, and Cake one would be my first choice, but they all sound really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everybody seems to like Capes, Coffee Shops & Cake the best...is this because of Brent?

      Delete
  6. I love all of them and seeing the material from CCSC and TGW, I'd want them first :)

    Awesome post, MK!

    Catherine
    catherinesrebellingmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I like the sound of Capes, Coffee Shops, and Cake the best, but all of your projects sound awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll have to remember to get back to work on it soon...

      Delete
  8. *distantly remembers IAD* That was a long time ago!

    Yaaaaaay C,C and C!!! (too lazy to type out) That's my favorite!

    And I of course love TGW also!

    Lilah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you believe I wrote that LAST SUMMER? Wow.

      Of course that one was your favorite. Nobody dies.

      Delete

Post a Comment