2019 Writing Goals



Goal #1: 
Read 75 NEW Books

Goal #2: 
Keep reading and writing while surviving thriving in college.

Goal #3: 
Write a brand new first draft

Goal #4: 
Revise one of my old drafts

Goal #5:
 Win NaNoWriMo 2019

Goal #6: 
Get a story draft to my Alpha Readers

Goal #7:
 Plot a bunch of new novels! 

Goal #8: 
But resist starting them!

Goal #9:
 Work on two different projects from two different genres

Goal #10: 
Have fun!

Let's hope I cross some of these off this year...
-MK

Comments

  1. Hope you accomplish all your goals!!!

    astorydetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Also, I feel like your blog is one of the ones I saw recently and never got a chance to go read...

      Delete
  2. Best of luck on these goals!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Though maybe I should have made "Respond to comments in a timely manner" one of them...

      But let's not get carried away talking about crazy things

      Delete

Post a Comment