The Marvel Cinematic Universe Tag


I stole this from Catherine @ the Rebelling Muse! Be sure to check out her post!
Or check out the creator's original post. Wait. What do I mean "or"? AND. AND check out the orignal.


(Why does the post banner look like it should be a blog header? Well, I made it as the first chapter of marvel films was coming to an end basically for no reason and then never used it.)


Guidelines (because we are pirates)
  • Feel free to include the above graphic somewhere in your post (but it’s definitely not necessary). 
  • Take the questions and answer them on your blog (or social media or wherever!). 
  • Tag up to 5 other Marvel fans! 

1. How were you introduced to the MCU fandom?
The first film I watched was The Avengers (2012) and I'm not sure when I watched it, but I know it was at home...So my older siblings are to blame thank!




2. What's your favorite Marvel film?

 The first Avengers film.
 Epic lines from Fury! Dramatic fights! Funny one-liners! Introductions to all the characters!
And BLACK WIDOW? 
HER CHARACTER INTRODUCTION SCENE?!?!?!
TRICKING LOKI?!?!?!?!

Least Favorite?


Age of Ultron

I'll grant you, there were parts I liked. (Especially this scene!) I liked the twins or more importantly, Clint's reaction to the twins. I liked Clint, his family, and his interactions with Natasha. I liked Fury. Some of the one-liners...
("Language!" or "They're the Avengers".)

But you know WHAT DID THEY DO TO NATASHA? THEY JUST FORGOT HER CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT FROM PAST MOVIES? WHAT IS THAT?



3. Top favorite Marvel character(s)?



Black Widow
Surprised?
I'm sure you couldn't have guessed from the ranting above... 

But my secondary favorite characters include:



Tony Stark:  
Maybe not at first, but I loved watching his character arc progress (and all the snarky one-liners helped.) Actually, the biggest thing that changed my perception of Tony was Civil War. While I could see where Cpt. America was coming from...he treated Tony like dirt.



The Falcon:
(I suppose he has a new name now, but spoilers alas)

"I made breakfast. If you guys...eat that sort of thing."
"So....do you like cats?"



Hawkeye:
He's just funny. And I too like to perch up on tall things. 
Also, how he reacted to the twins in Age of Ultron.

 And of course Nick Fury as well as many many more!



 4. If you were transported into the MCU and had to trade places with one of the superheroes, who would you choose?

For how long? A day? Forever?

Black Widow.
She can speak a TON of languages, fly a quinjet...More importantly, LANGUAGES. I wish I could just speak a ton of languages without having to study them. NOW IS MY CHANCE!

5. What are some of your favorite quotes from the films?

"I couldn't call my ride"

"Do you...fondue?"

"I'm not kissing you."

"Sir! I'm going to have to ask you to exit the donut!"

"I'm in the middle of an interrogation. These morons are giving me everything."
"I don't...give...everything"

"Let me put you on hold"
*Agent Coulson calmly listening to the sound of Natasha beating people up*

"Five bucks says you're wrong"
*Captain America hands Fury a five-dollar bill*

"Not to men like you"
"There are no men like me"
"There are always men like you"

“Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?”

"I still believe in heroes"

"You have an army? We have a hulk"

And Fury's line to the council of course about their stupid decision...

"Shawarma?"

"I think I'll take that drink now"

“I can feel the righteousness surging. Hey, wanna have a rousing discussion about truth? Honor? Patriotism? God bless America!”

"On your left"

"I'm multi-tasking!"

“Before we get started, does anyone want to get out?” 

“I do what he does, just slower.”

"I'm sorry. Did I step on your moment?"

“Nothing goes over my head. My reflexes are too fast. I would catch it.”

"Dance off buddy. Me and you."

“Baskin Robbins always finds out.”

"Bird costume?"

“Dormammu, I’ve come to bargain.”

"Does she speak?"
"When she wants to."

"I’m Mary Poppins, y’all!”

“You shouldn’t have killed my mom and squished my Walkman.”

“There was one time when we were children. He transformed himself into a snake, and he knows that I love snakes. So I went to pick up the snake to admire it, and he transformed back into himself and he was like, ‘Blech, it’s me!’ And he stabbed me. We were eight at the time.” 

"Was she up there the whole time?"

"She's not alone"

“You can do it. You can do anything. You’re the world’s greatest grandma.”

“You want a juice box and some string cheese?”

“Higher, further, faster, baby.

"I. Am. Ironman"

Ok...maybe I should stop before this becomes too long of a post...

 
6. Which crew would you want to be part of the most: Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, or Revengers?

Avengers!

7. Favorite and least favorite ship?
   
Favorites:
Clintasha (and then when that ship was sunk, Winterwidow.)
Fitzsimmons
PEGGYSOUS
Perrerony

Least: 
Natasha + Bruce



8. Favorite and least favorite villain?

Marvel has so many well-written villains. Loki, Killmonger, etc, etc
But Thanos? BLEH. I mean, he was just so...boring

9. Unpopular MCU opinion?

Ooh. I can't really say since it contains spoilers...but it's about the latest film and a Captain America ship (that I originally liked, but now? *Blech*)

10. What's your favorite Stan Lee cameo scene?

Antman and the Wasp: (After his car is shrunk)


And his cameos in Winter Soldier and Civil War. 
All his cameos, actually...

  


That's it!
I tag anyone who wants to do that tag
and Lia from Singing Writer (whether she wants to or not, I suppose)

Later!


MK



Comments

  1. Yes, I love Hawkeye!! Those are some great lines!! I really want to do this tag, but I still need to catch up on some of the movies. Fun answers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't watched Cpt. Marvel, Endgame or the new spiderman movie... Let me know if/when you do the tag!

      Delete
  2. Was that a pirate of the Caribbean reference in the beginning? : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the lines are great! I like Black widow and iron man, too!

    astorydetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your answers! So happy to find someone who loves Black Widow and Hawkeye as much as I do, and to share the Bruce and Natasha pairing hatred with. I'm still mad about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was FURIOUS. Hope they don't bring it into the Black Widow movie :/

      Delete
  5. ok guess i have to do it now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This tag is so fun. I did it a little while ago.
    AHHH, yes, Natasha is the best. And Tony's cool, too.
    I honestly really like Wanda Maximoff.
    FITZSIMMONS! That ship is so underrated. Wait, so-so does this mean......you watch Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, too?
    Who's your favorite character? What's your favorite season? Am I asking too many questions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! I watched several seasons of AOS. I'm not up to date on it though :(
      I like May a lot. Ward was super cool in the first season but then...blech
      I LOVE Hunter though. And Bobbie.
      Favorite season would probably be the first one? Everyone is still together and nice...but I don't know if I could rewatch it without yelling constantly at *ahem* certain characters.
      Or the first several seasons are my favorite...

      I'm so excited for the Black Widow movie!

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent read, Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Marvel Super war Guide

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment