Christmas Eve Character Post



 Why is this blog banner so gross? Well, I would blame Kace but we all know who's fault it actually is. Yes. The poor sleep-deprived author who doesn't check to make sure the words all fit.





When up on the roof, what do I hear? The clatter of.... hooves? Perhaps of reindeer
But also a shout, a yell, a scream

KACE SANDERSON, IF YOU DON'T GET DOWN OFF THAT ROOF I WILL EAT ALL THE CUSTARD CREAM!

Then follows a curse (I think) in French
A scowling lith figure
 then appears on the bench
With her face in a pinch


"YOU BETTER NOT HAVE EATEN ALL THE FILLING OR THERE WILL BE NO DONUTS AND NO CREAM PUFFS AND I MAY ACTUALLY KILL YOU."


The other figure did not even flinch







Merry Christmas!

Comments

  1. Haha, love this!


    astordetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was great! XD

    Merry Christmas, MK!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmhmmm, looks like Kace and Lily are at it again! Merry Christmas MK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! It was so fun to write about them again, but now I have to resist the pull of switching novels, lol.

      Merry Christmas Catherine!

      Delete
  4. This is so funny. :)

    Happy Holidays!
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's not Christmas, but it made me laugh. XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment