Voted Most Likely Tag // The Hedgehog King Characters ONLY

 I did this post earlier (you can find the link to my earlier post down under rule 1!), but I decided I wanted to do it again with the characters from The Hedgehog King (who were, unfortunately, excluded from the last tag due to the fact that I wasn't telling anyone about The Hedgehog King yet.) 

I also realized I never actually said who any of the characters are...so this is their intro to my blog!




RULES:

1. Thank the blogger who tagged you. I, in fact, stole this tag originally. And then I stole if from myself. You can see my earlier post HERE.

2. Include THIS LINK (To the creator of this awesome tag)

3. Use your own lovely Original Characters (OC's); don't use a friend's characters or characters from your favorite fandom. They can be from any project, so long as you created them. For more fun, try to use as many different characters as possible.

4. Tag at least five lovely bloggers to play along!




LET US BEGIN!!!




Most likely to become a poet
Fane the Hedgehog King himself. But we're talking EPIC poetry like Beowulf or the Ballad of the White Horse
 


Most likely to dance in the rain

Sonja

 
Most likely to look good in a kilt

"The parasite"
And I'm sorry. It's a super vague name but he doesn't actually have a name until a good bit of the book has passed, so I won't spoil it.



Most likely to get punched in the face
"The parasite"



  Most likely to drop everything and become a shepherd
I think Marta is pretty stressed about everything going on and 
it wouldn't take much to push her over the edge
  


Most likely to be found in a library
Both Fane and Rania...probably together
 



Most likely to sleep through an earthquake

"The parasite"
 


Most likely to steal food from other people's plates
Willow, a nisse (Which is kind of a friendly Norwegian gnome.)
   

And then when anyone tells her to stop...


Most likely to say oops after setting something on fire
 Rania. Fane started teaching her how to start a fire with a flint and being an overachiever, she practices whenever she can.
 

Most likely to open an orphanage
Rania. Fane basically let everything go to chaos around him and Rania is just like, "Hmm. Surprise I have an alphabetical list of everything we need to buy and a list of things to prioritize and..."



Most likely to survive a zombie apocalypse
The castle cook 100%
She'd just kill them all and then when everyone is staring taat her she'd be like, "Well. Are you done? Cause I've got a pie in the oven." 

*her staring at the zombies*
"I'm to old for this."




Most likely to die and haunt their friends

Fane. But mainly for the shenanigans.

*Fane after possessing a cat for the sole purpose of annoying Rania*




Most likely to get tagged   
 
Well! That's that! I'm not tagging anyone, but feel free to snag it for your own blogs!


I'm out!

MK 

Comments

  1. The Groundhog Day gif! XD So nice to meet your characters! Rania is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I cant wait for everyone to find out more about Rania and the others in the future!

      Delete

Post a Comment