Writer's OTP Challenge





I saw this forever ago on The Splendor Falls On Castle Walls and immediately stole it.


Here are the guidelines: You can fill this out with any of your WIPs, published books, or ideas-to-be-written.

I personally went with only the novels that I have a first draft of or at least a partial first draft and a detailed plotting session completed. 



 Tempesta Aesthetic

1. The first OTP you wrote
I would consider all my couples to be OTPs.
Well, I suppose not ALL my couples...The middle school era of my writing. *shudders* That would make the first OTP I wrote Elvin and Keira from In A Dream

2. Your cliché OTP from an early work that you still love
Well, I don't love any of them from my early-early writing, so I'll stick to my recent novels. I'd say my most cliché couples probably came from Capes, Coffeeshops & Cake. That had both the "bumped into each other in a coffee shop awkward balls of adorableness" couple and the "enemies to lovers/forced to work together" couple. And I adore both of the couples.



Capes, Coffeeshops & Cake (Kace and Brent) Aesthetic Board

3. A hate-to-love OTP you’ve written. (Or your favorite, if you’ve written several)
The first I probably wrote was Keira and Elvin. But that isn't so much hate as it is assassins and she tries to kill him when they first meet and doesn't trust him, but works with him...so Kace and Brent from Capes, Coffeeshops & Cake.

4. Your OTP with the craziest relationship
Ah...Do you want "Married To A Monster Because My Dad Got Lost In The Woods" from The Hedgehog King or "Competition For Your Hand In Marriage And If I Fail I Die, But Also I Didn't Even Want This Originally I Just Thought It Would Get Me Out of A Short Jail Sentence For Being A Thief" from Twelve Golden Windows?



The Hedgehog King Aesthetic

5. Your best dressed OTP
Keira and Elvin are constantly covered in mud and twigs
Fane and Rania are royalty, but it's completely one-sided on Rania's part, plus things get a little messy in the second half of the novel
Abigail and Josh from Tempesta are in high school, but also on a dairy farm (I'm not saying that country people dress poorly, I'm saying that I personally do farm chores in pajama pants and oversized rubber boots, a hoodie or t-shirt and sometimes a gross hat...)
Kace and Brent are both in a prep school in New York, but they have a habit of scuffing everything up
Lily and Liam are in high school and neither of them tries to free scale buildings, so they get the second place position

But the winner is Farida and Karin from Twelve Golden Windows. Farida is royalty and Karin is like Thorn from The Lunar Chronicles (Or Flynn Ryder from Tangled).



6. Star-crossed love: your forbidden love OTP
I don't normally write star crossed lovers, so probably Keira and Elvin are the closest...though I did have an idea for a Romeo and Juliet retelling so if I ever got around to working on it, it would be them.


In A Dream Aesthetic Board

7. Your funniest OTP
First of all, they're all funny.
But I think Brent and Kace are the funniest.

8. Your OTP with the healthiest relationship
Either Abigail and Josh from Tempesta or Rania and Fane from The Hedgehog King
Though Kace and Brent have a good relationship, they just wouldn't really even admit they're friends so...and I'm still working out Lily and Liam.
  
9. Your sweetest, most adorable OTP
Lily and Liam


                              Capes, Coffeeshops & Cake (Lily and Liam) Aesthetic Board

10. The OTP who snuck up on you, the one you didn't expect to love
I always expect to love my OTPs, excuse you. But when I started writing Kace and Brent I didn't expect to love them as much as I do. And I didn't expect them to steal the story...

11. Your moodiest OTP
Overall moodiness of combined members? Lily and Liam.
But Keira from In A Dream is pretty brooding and quiet and Fane is low-key kind of depressed...


12. A class-crossed OTP you’ve written
Farida and Karin

 Twelve Golden Windows Aesthetic Board

13. An OTP you wrote that most people don’t ship
I have no idea...

14. Your very favorite OTP you'll love for the rest of your days
 What are you talking about? I don't have favorites....

.

.

.

.

It's Kace and Brent.








And that's it!


Comments

  1. Yay you fixed the typo :D XD Liam and Lily are my favorite, then again all of your couples are my favorite!! *throws flower petals up and dashes away*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It WAS true...I don't often write stare crossed lovers :P
      Lily and Liam are cute :D

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous aesthetics! And I love all of your couples!! XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment