Chocolate Book Tag


You know what I love? When you're spring cleaning your blog drafts and you find a random unlabeled draft with a hyperlink and the words "Cool tag! Do it at some point"

This tag was originally posted on Showers of Blessings and I stole it because I like thievery and chocolate!


Since Easter was last Sunday, this is the perfect time to fit in this tag! 




Dark Chocolate: 
A book that covers a dark topic
           
Wow. I bet none of you can see what's coming. You know, because I never talk about this book. :D

 Surprise! It's Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo!

(But in case you want a different option, Scorpio Races is also excellent. It doesn't cover a super dark topic though. Just murder horses.) 


White Chocolate: 
A favorite light-hearted/humorous read

The Importance of Being Ernest by Oscar Wilde



Milk Chocolate: 
A book that has a lot of hype that you're dying to read
Rent A Boyfriend by Gloria Chao


Chocolate With A Caramel Center: 
A book that makes you feel all gooey while reading it
             
100 Days of Sunlight by Abbie Emmons 

Kit Kat: 
A book that surprised you
               
 Illuminae and Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
I thought they would be good, but I had no idea how much I would end up loving this series (Gemina especially) Normally I like fantasy and contemporary novels...I never thought I'd like a sci fi book this much!

Snickers: 
A book you're going nuts about
   
Fake It Till You Break It by Jenn P Nguyen
I honestly read this book, got halfway through and stopped to go and CANCEL the Christmas gift I was originally getting one of my best friends so that I could get her this book instead. 
  

Hot Chocolate With Whip Cream: 
A comfort read
     
I'd Tell You That I Love You But Then I'd Have To Kill You by Ally Carter



A Box of Chocolate: 
A series that gives you a wide variety 
      
KM Shea's Timeless Fairy Tale Series. It has 12 books and each fairytale has its own book. And all the characters are diverse and interesting and have their own skills and personalities!

Also, while there are some character cameos in other books, there is going to be one big book at the end when they all join forces to fight the bad guys! 




So what do you think? I think that YOU GUYS SHOULD ALL STEAL THIS TAG but that's just me. :D

Also...this is my 300th post! Yay! *little confetti gun goes off*
MK 

Comments

  1. I think the only one I've read off of this list is Scorpio Races, which I totally enjoyed!

    Also, your banner made me HUNGRY! I'm not a big sweets person, but I LOVE chocolate frosting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel that. I'm not a big sweets person either, but I love a good chocolate frosting on a cupcake :D

      Delete
  2. Books and chocolate a perfect combo! Six of Crows and Scorpio Races, their both so good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES. And honestly, both of those books just have such a dark aesthetic, I mentally put them with pictures of chocolate anyway XD

      Delete

Post a Comment