The Hedgehog King //Playlist

There's something about the font of this blog graphic that makes "hedgehog" look wrong...




  • Black is the Color of My True Love's Hair by Peter Hollens, Avi Kaplan
  • Let Me Know by A R I Z O N A
  • Postcards in the Sky by David Archuleta
  • There's A Girl by Trent Harmon
  • She's With Me by High Valley
  • For the Dancing and the Dreaming from HTTYD II (Cover by Peter and Evynne Hollens)
  • Call It What You Want by Taylor Swift
  • Do I Make You Wanna by Billy Currington
  • Tequila by Dan + Shay
  • What Ifs by Kane Brown and Lauren Alaina
  • Shut Up and Dance by WALK THE MOON
  • Friends Don't by Maddie and Tae
  • I Think I Fell In Love Today by Kelsea Ballerini
  • Love You Like the Movies by Anthem Lights
  • Get down by Avi Kaplan



I actually have several playlists that I listened to while working on The Hedgehog King. The one I listen to the most is just my general-purpose noveling playlist (filled up upbeat songs to help me focus and get me pumped up to write) and then there is a playlist filled with Romanian songs (both folk songs and modern Romanian pop songs with the same vibe) and then another THK playlist based on the vibe in the second half of the book.

So what did you think? Should I post more writing and WIP playlists?
MK


Comments

  1. Shut up and Dance! Yes! Great song! I'm not sure if I've heard a lot of the others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you listen to any of them and like them, let me know!
      (I mean, you can also tell me if you don't like them.)

      Delete
  2. These sound good, I will have to listen to them.

    astorydetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you think of them! I love in the sound of the bass in Black Is the Color of My True Love's Hair :D

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. The whole vibe just fits the playlist theme SO well!

      Delete

Post a Comment