Books With That Summer-y Vibe

Another Top Ten Tuesday prompt! Be sure to check out That Artsy Reader Girl!



  • Wanderlost by Jen Malone
  • Love and Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch
  • I'd Tell You That I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You by Ally Carter
  • Way to Game the Walk of Shame by Jenn P Nguyen
  • Fake It Till You Break It by Jenn P Nguyen
  • 100 Days of Sunlight by Abbie Emmons
  • Maybe This Time by Kasie West
  • PS I Like You by Kasie West
  • The Art of Feeling by Laura Tims
  • Cinderella and the Colonel by KM Shea
  • Always Never Yours by Emily Wibberley
  • Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
  • Summer Bird Blue by Akemi Dawn Bowman


What books make you think SUMMER?
          MK


Comments

  1. Love & Gelato makes me crave ice cream/gelato every time I see its cover!

    My TTT .

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only one I've read out of these is ITYTILYBTIHTKY (hope that was intelligible, I didn't want to type out the whole title, lol), so I might have some catching up to do...

    As much as everyone else thinks of Harry Potter as fall/winter books, to me they're summer books, because that's when I read them for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understood ITYTILYBTIHTKY on the first go lol. It needs a shorter name TBH. Maybe that is why Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy is my favorite?

      Delete
  3. I need to read Love and Gelato

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allie Carter and Kasie West are definitely authors who scream "summer" to me, not because of when their books are set but because of their light, breezy content.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *makes notes of these because I haven't read any of them*

    ReplyDelete
  6. *screams into the void* 100 DAYS OF SUNLIGHT IS SUCH A SUMMERY BOOK AND IT IS INCREDIBLE AND DEFINITELY DESERVES ITS PLACE ON THE LIST.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been needing some summer themed books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Especially since the whole summer was basically cancelled!

      Delete
  8. I still need to read 100 Days of Sunlight, which is such an awesome title. *glances at trembling TBR* But then again, I'm so behind... *cries*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Accept that fact that you will never defeat your TBR and just keep piling on! Honestly...I think it would actually be kind of sad if you read everything on your TBR and had nothing to read. Like..what would you even DO?

      Delete
  9. These books definitely give off the summer vibes! ☀️ I've seen Love and Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch on quite a few lists this week.

    Here's my TTT list.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of these!!! *chiefs kiss* Now i want to go reread all of them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *chef kisses back to assert dominance*
      YES!!!! RE-READS! RE-READS!

      Delete

Post a Comment