My Favorite Things Tag

 I was tagged by Lexah @ The Little Rancher! You can find her version of the tag HERE!




RULES

  • Thank and link back to the person who tagged you!
  • Thank and link back to the person who started the tag
  • Write about 8 of your favorite things!
  • Include at least two gifs or pictures in your post based on your favorite things!
  • Tag 8 people at least
  • Put the 8 rules in your blog post
  • Insert the picture above for your post (Which I will not be doing, for personal reasons. And those reasons are IDK where it is?)
  • Have fun (I will also not be doing this, for personal reasons) :D

 

1. 

 HORSES

 

 

 

2. 

SISTERS

 

 

 



 

3. 

Coffee


 




 

4.

HIKING


 

 

 

5.

 Friends




6. 

HEIGHTS

And because I like HEIGHTS and GOING FAST, You can guess how I feel about plane travel especially take off...


7.

PLANES

 

 

8. 

TRAVELING









I tag

(And yes! People are ACTUALLY going to be tagged!!! What madness is this?!?)

Lia @ The Singing Writer

Catherine @ The Rebelling Muse

Sarah @ Pen of a Ready Writer

Julian @ Saver of Memories

Nicole @ Legend of a Writer

MC @ Movies Meet Their Match

Samantha @ Bookshire

Florid Sword @ The Writer's Song


 


Comments

  1. Thanks for the tag! I like all of these things, too...except maybe heights. I mean, I like them when I'm in a plane, or other stable place--because it looks so cool! But I don't think I'd like jumping out of plane.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And that is why you'll probably live longer than I will! You don't have the intense urge to jump out of a perfectly good airplane XD XD

      Delete
  2. GASP A TAG! I haven't done one in forever! Also that GIF of that guy straight up drinking from the coffee pitcher is a whole mood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You literally did one 10 posts ago :P
      BUT YES!
      And how long has it been since I actually tagged people instead of just saying, "Feel free to steal it!"

      Delete
  3. Haha, YES, thanks for the tag! And that GIF of the pouring coffee was very satisfying. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Can't wait to see your version!

      Delete
  4. I've always loved this tag! I really like heights too haha and these gifs are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Gifs take FOREVER to put in (especially with my slow internet) but the posts are so much fun :D

      *schedules a skydiving trip for the both of us*

      Delete
  5. Ahhhh this is great!!! A gif tag!! Coolio!! Thanks for the tag. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any tag is a gif tag if you try hard enough :D
      But you're welcome! Can't wait to see it!

      Delete
  6. Ah thanks for doing this!!! That makes me happy :D AND YES HORSES AND SISTERS AND HEIGHTS AND GOING FAST FOR SURE. I loved the gifs instead of pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the tag!! I'm really excited to do it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment