The Original Outstanding Blogger Award

I stole this tag from Lia @ The Singing Writer






The Rules:

Provide a link to the original creator's post
Answer the questions provided
Create 7 unique questions
Nominate 10 bloggers. Be sure they are aware of the nomination. You cannot nominate the person who nominated you or the award's original creator

At the end of 2020, every blog that pings back to the original creator will be entered to win the Outstanding Blogger Award



The interesting thing about this is that in order to find the original post I had to go back through SEVERAL of the previous posts? I mean, I understand that some people are not interested in pinging back. I'm certainly not going to! But I feel like linking it makes it easier on the people who do AND gives credit to the creator so here you go.



NOW!

On to the questions!


What is a weird food combo that you enjoy?

I don't know about weird...I mean, some people would find coffee and marshmallow hot chocolate mix a weird combo...    Totally not throwing in shade at any one music blogger in particular :D



But the first thing that came to mind was kettle cooked chips and cheese. You get the crunch of crackers but WITH EXTRA SALT! I prefer Havarti, but that's just because I like semi soft cheese that's not cheddar so...



What intimate object would be the most annoying if it played upbeat music whenever it was used?

My first instinct was HAIRBRUSH. But I realized that would actually work (and would make little kids happy) and upon searching deeper I realized the true answer.


The toilet.


What makes you roll your eyes every time you hear it?

Ok...so story time.

When I was in Europe I was minding my own business of the public train eavesdropping on a nearby conversation and one of the people said, "Its so crazy when people say they're foodies and love to travel. I mean, who doesn't love eating good food and traveling to cool places?"

So not so much when people say they want to travel, but when people say it like its one of their defining characteristics? The eyeballs do a quick barrel roll sometimes.


Who would you want to narrate your life?

The generic calm older British lady voice but also someone with a bit of snark and salt and the ability to flay idiots with her words...So Cate Blanchett


What movie quotes do you quote on a daily basis?

Too many. Honestly, just too many movie quotes. Why do I even bother coming up with original words?

But here are some:

Throw it in the wash, it'll be grand - Leap Year
Old people just love surprises! - Second Hand Lions
We're old dammit, leave us alone - Second Hand Lions
You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! - The Princess Bride


What outdoorsy activity have you never tried, but want to?

SKYDIVING


What is the funniest word you know in the English language?

I'm not sure. I guess it changes from time to time.

Though right now if anyone says "White Claw" or "White Claw Seltzer," I'm probably going to laugh.








The 7 questions for whoever steals this tag:

Would you go skydiving, if given the chance?
Thoughts on pickles? Yay or Nay? Which ones are the best?
Weirdest ice cream you've tried and did you like it?
Coolest place you've ever been?
First thing you want to do post Covid?
Favorite flower?
Last book you read or movie you watched (which ever one was more recent)












Comments

  1. This was fun! I have *coughcough* triple booked myself on Outstanding Blogger Awards, otherwise I'd totally steal your questions. :) (Who am I kidding--I might steal them anyway!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean, if you're already triple booked you might as well just steal them and roll with it! XD

      Delete
  2. That was hilarious! I laughed. Hard. In my head. XD XD and I seriously think yo the only person I have met on blogger that wants to skydive like me. 😭 ily nowwwww 🤘hAhAH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks!
      BUT WHY EXACTLY DO PEOPLE THINK ITS WEIRD TO THROW YOURSELF OUT OF A PERFECTLY GOOD AIRPLANE AND GO PLUMMETING THROUGH THE SKY

      Delete
  3. Love that Princess Bride quote. 😂
    Inconceivable!


    astorydetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That and "No Grandpa! We passed that part." :D
      And if we see literally any cliff everyone will yell, "SEE?!? THE CLIFFS OF INSANITY!!!"

      Delete
  4. I need to try kettle cooked chips and cheese now. Sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment