Just A Man And His Will To Survive // September Recap

  Better late than never, huh?



This Month's Posts:

My General Purpose Writing Playlist

Famous Literary Horses

The Percy Jackson Tag 

Book Characters I Would Follow on Instagram

The Marvel Tag 

5 Books (In French) I Want to Read 

Character Behavior Notes // A Really Old Draft I'm Finally Publishing

Book Titles That Would Make Great Band Names

 



Monthly Word Count: 0

Snippet: (zilch)

Next month's goals: I got absolutely nothing done this month, so my goal for next month is to get back in the groove of working on writing projects everyday. (Or at least a couple times a week...) I also want to write something for NaNoWriMo. With how crazy this semester is...

 (they're planning on sending us all home at Thanksgiving and having us take finals online at home. You know, the quietest place to take finals is the place with your entire family visiting for the holidays and Bing Crosby Christmas music echoing through the rooms!) 

...I don't think I'm going to get to 50k. And I'm not going to try and hold myself to that goal, but I am going to use the overall platform and the hype of motivation to make myself actually write.



Books read: 0!

(Ok, that is a lie. I read a couple books for a french class and political science, but those hardly count). See, the problem is that I don't have access to a library or any physical books. I left all of my own books as home just in case the school shuts down and sends us all home halfway through the semester, because I don't want to pack up a ton of books and carry them out. (I did bring one book). And I spend so much time on my computer doing homework that I'm fatiguing my eyes, so I don't want to spend the extra time reading a kindle book. So *shrugs*

I don't really expect things to change too much, but who knows?

 

 


Overall, I've just been focusing on doing well this semester with all my senior courses! Its currently midterm season (*panicked goat scream*) but hopefully once I get through these next two weeks maybe I'll actually spend more time on the blog and respond to comments? (*laughs*)

MK

 

 

 

Comments

  1. Wow, for someone who was really busy, you posted a lot this month!

    Hah, why on earth would the college think that taking finals from home was a good idea?! Good luck. 😊 And I hope your midterms go well, too!

    Oh no, you don't have any of your books?! Tragedy. I hope you survive.



    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get a chance to write this month. Makes sense that you didn't get to it, you sound incredibly busy. Hope you get a break soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The title of this post could be the title for 2020...

    A huge test last month took all of my time (that's my excuse, in reality I could've spent more time on it), but I'm hoping to get some prep for NaNo this month! Good luck for everything for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment