Lord of the Ring Dream Cast //Ft. The Muppets?!?

Me to Lia out of the blue: I'm going to write a post! About Muppets!

Also me: *Promptly goes back to the post and leaves Lia to her confusion and horror*

 

 So recently (actually I don't know how recently is recently) there's been a thread growing on Twitter with the hashtag #MuppetsLOTR. 

I must admit I don't actually follow the Muppets in great detail (I'm sure you're all very shocked) and really don't know many of the characters off the top of my head. So I'm just going to do the members of the fellowship and then the couple other characters I thought of!

But anyway. On with the post?


.

.

.

.

 

THE FELLOWSHIP


 

Gandalf: Ian McKellen 

I remembered that there is occasionally a human character or two in Muppet movies and think it would be funny to see him running around with all the Muppets. (It was him or Orlando Bloom, lol)

 

Frodo: Kermit the Frog


Sam: Fozzie the Bear



Merry: Gonzo



Pippin: Rizzo the Rat



Legolas: Lew Zealand 

His name is practically New Zealand, which is where all the Lord of the Rings films were shot! Also, instead of shooting arrows he could throw fish?

Gimli: Animal

*Gimli during the Three Hunters period*


Aragorn:Viggo Mortensen

I just really want to see him bean Rizzo the Rat with an apple, you know?


Boromir: Oscar the Grouch


 
(I actually had a bit of trouble with this one, so scream out your ideas in the comments!)

 

 

 

 

 

OTHERS 

 

Gollum and Smeagol: Statler and Waldorf




Eowyn: Miss Piggy



Elrond: Sam the Eagle


 

Saruman: The Swiss Chef


 

 Grima Wormtongue: Beaker


 

Witch King and Ring Wraiths: Evil Kermit

 


Just nine copies of Evil Kermit running around 

 



(Also, if Evil Kermit =Ring Wraiths and Kermit=Frodo, there would be a lot of "Mob of Evil Kermits Chasing Kermit" and I just...Wow. I didn't know I needed that until now?

MK







All gifs are from Giphy!

Comments

  1. I have no words, only laughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would honestly like to say that this was the weirdest conversation we've ever had.....but its not. The stories i could tell *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is HILARIOUS!!!! *dies of laughter*

    ReplyDelete
  4. XD Why is this so accurate.
    Love the image of Aragorn being the only one who isn't a Muppet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like him smacking pippin in the head with an apple?
      Or the scene when they're in Bree and they break into the room and he's just like, "Good effort, but not threatening?" (That would just be a whole new level, lol)

      Delete
  5. HOW DID I MISS THIS??? THE FUNNIEST THING THAT I'VE SEEN ALL DAY! XD XD XD But really, Sam the Eagle would nail being Elrond! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment