The Sherlock Tag

I binge watched BBC Sherlock during midterms last semester...which would be much more impressive IF THEY ACTUALLY HAD MORE EPISODES

Notes:

1: I stole this from Movies Meet Their Match (along with several other tags actually...)
2: It is based on the BBC series (The Robert Downey Jr movie version is also excellent though!)
3: The BBC Sherlock is modern retelling of Sherlock Holmes
4: THIS TAG, FROM THE QUESTIONS TO THE ANSWERS, CONTAIN MASSIVE HORRIBLE SPOILERS! DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE WATCHING THE SERIES OR WILL EVER WATCH THE SERIES!!!!





Spend a day with Sherlock or John?
 
Sherlock. Even if I annoyed him and he annoyed me back by telling me everything about my own life (TBH  I would just be like, Yeah. I know that already. Tell me something I DONT know, lol)

Watch the first episode or the last?
 
The first of course!

Have Sherlock's mind or John's compassion?
 
Is this an either or question or are they added on in addition to my own personality, quirks, and skills. Because if its the second, I'll take Sherlock's mind!

Work with Molly or Lestrade?
 
Lestrade! I'll buy a custom stamp that says, "NOT MY DIVISION"


Face off against Moriarty or Magnussen?
 
Moriarty. I feel like I could make it out if I was at least mildly interesting or amusing. Magnussen on the other hand is a humorless blob.

Be best friends with Molly or Mary?

Both women are amazing...My first instinct is to say Mary, but considering Mary has a baby...I'd probably have more fun hanging out and doing stuff with Molly.

Prevent the events of The Recheinbach Fall or The Six Thatchers?

Six Thatchers. At least The Recheinbach Fall has a happy ending...eventually.

Deal with a grumpy Sherlock or a grumpy Mycroft?

Grumpy Mycroft. Grumpy Sherlock seems more likely to sit like a lump in his chair. Plus, it sounds like it would be easier to deliberately annoy Mycroft. All it would take is a few smoothly delivered one liners.

Ride in Mrs. Hudson's car or Mycroft's helicopter?

Mrs Hudson's car of course!

Babysit Rosie or help plan the Watson wedding?
Babysit Rosie. Sherlock would probably hoard all the wedding planning anyways.



And that's it!
Have you seen BBC's Sherlock? If so, what do you think of it?

MK

Comments

  1. i'm currently rewatching "sherlock" w/ a friend thru netflix party....ahh, it's such a good show! benedict cumberbatch & martin freeman are the PERFECT sherlock & john.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Sherlock series!! *cries* and thanks so much for bringing this tag up from the archives of MC's blog! I can't wait to steal it muahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So excited to see it on your blog! (And if I don't, comment again so I know to come read it!)

      Delete
  3. Yes! I'm so glad that you did this tag because Sherlock is the BEST!!! XD The part about working with Lestrade and having your own stamp that says, "NOT MY DIVISION" made me giggle uncontrollably. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just, doesn't even look up from whatever report I'm reading and stamp it right on Sherlock's forehead :P

      Delete
  4. Love this! I would definitely choose Sherlock and Lestrade too. XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment