Most Anticipated Books of 2021

 Remember all that progress I made on my TBR this year? LOL, bye. 


 

 Rule of Wolves (King of Scars book two) by Leigh Bardugo 

I read King of Scars earlier this year and I'm excited to read the conclusion of the story! (Basically just looking for new mentions of the Six of Crows crew...)

A Taste for Love by Jennifer Yen

Nothing like your mom running a cooking contest just to pair you up with suitable boys!

Between You, Me and the Honeybees by Amelia Diance Coombs

Bees? Bees

That's it. I want to read about the bee keeping

Kisses and Croissants by Anne-Sophie Jouhanneau

It has a ballerina chasing her dreams in Paris and croissants...

*is distracted and stares at my laptop for several minutes saying croissants in a French accent*

What's Not to Love by Emily Wibberley

Looks like competitive enemies-to-lovers to me... 

What Big Teeth by Rose Szabo

I want to know what big teeth they're talking about

Counting Down With You by Tashie Bhuiyan

Fake dating you say? Don't need to explain further, I've already clicked




MK

Comments

  1. *immediately goes to check out the book that has bees in the title* Argh, I'm SO going to read that one! Anything with bees...I'm in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? If you took the bees out of the equation and put them on, idk, a berry farm? Meh. BUT THE BEES

      Delete

Post a Comment