2021 TBR and Bookish Bucket List

 


 TBR Pile (2021 Releases)


 Rule of Wolves (King of Scars book two) by Leigh Bardugo

A Taste for Love by Jennifer Yen

Between You, Me and the Honeybees by Amelia Diance Coombs

Kisses and Croissants by Anne-Sophie Jouhanneau

What's Not to Love by Emily Wibberley

What Big Teeth by Rose Szabo

Counting Down With You by Tashie Bhuiyan

 

 

Bucket List: 

 

Increase the number of non-fiction books I read

 

Put reading goal at 50 books instead of 100 and focus on quality (and my enjoyment of the books) rather than quantity  

 

Keep working on whittling down my TBR pile, especially books that were released before 2020


Make a point to add to my physical book collection





What does your TBR look like this year? Deliberately small or as huge as ever?

Comments

  1. Nice! It's smart to put quality above quantity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Knowing me, I'm probably still going to push myself to read more LOL but this way I don't feel held to my own promises :P

      Delete
  2. I totally agree with you about quality over quantity. I've been fine the last few years, but in 2018 I read a lot of books and hated so many of them. I hope that you have fun with these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've really enjoyed the books I've read so far so I hope the rest of the books I read this semester are good!

      Delete

Post a Comment