Rip It or Ship It Tag Pt. 2

 In a previous version of this tag, the couples were created from love triangles. I'd select two triangles and pair up the outcast from each one! Sadly, I could only think of boy-girl-boy triangles, since I apparently used up all my girl-boy-girl ships in my last post. So instead I pulled ditched boys from love triangles and then pulled random girls from other books I've read.

 

*Everyone who remembers how the last one went getting prepare to "Abandon Ship!" for everything


 

But...

I haven't even started yet.


Wuthering Heights + Six of Crows/King of Scars

Edgar, Catherine, and Heathcliff + Nina

 

The hardest decision was whether to go with Edgar or Heathcliff. I don't know which one "won" in the end TBH. I mean, she married Edgar...but loved Heathcliff and decided to haunt him so who knows? But in the end,  I just chose Heathcliff because he's the craziest and it would make the couple as hilarious as possible. 

It would be an ABSOLUTE DISASTER...for Heathcliff. Nina would either go all Grisha undercover spy on him and manipulate him into thinking she's not a threat and that she's a contrite and docile girl and then break out her bedroom window and you'd see her galloping a horse over the countryside while the house EXPLODES and then burns behind her. 

So...Rip it. 


The Scarlet Pimpernel + Faro's Daughter

Sir Percy Blakeney, Lady Marguerite Blakeney, and Citizen Chauvelin + Deborah Grantham

 

Ah. Chauvelin and Deborah...I think she would be amused with his cleverness, but his banter needs work. And she's really invested in people and helping them so the whole French Revolution would probably upset her and then she would do something DRASTIC like lock him up somewhere...

So close and yet so far

RIP

 



Twilight + Gemina 

Edward, Bella, and Jacob + Hanna 

 

Ok. I've never actually read Twilight. Or seen the movies. But I think I have a basic knowledge of what happens. (Poor girl who was forced to act like a wooden board thanks to the author's lack of character development has to decide between a sparkly stalker or an obsessive dog boy!)

But DAMN. Hanna would KICK JACOB'S BUTT.  

But he's a werewolf! you say

Yeah? So? Hanna (with the help of one kind of non-violent boy) eliminated a team of the best special operations/assassins/soldiers IN THE GALAXY from her ship. All the while trying to stop a toxic disease from spreading? 

A werewolf boy? Pssh. 

One silver bullet.  



The Gallagher Girls Series + Royal Magic

Jimmy, Zack, Cammie + Gwendafyn

 

(I have just realized that his name was in fact NOT Jimmy, but it's too funny to change it now)

It's not that he's a bad person, its that his not clever enough or ambitious enough to match Gwendafyn or even to understand what she's feeling. 

Its a no from me.

RIP


 








*Me this whole tag*


 


MK




**All Gifs from Giphy!***



Comments

  1. XD XD XD Wow, not even one ship! Why am I not surprised.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because dumpster fire ships are WAY more fun and because the narrow window of ship-able ships in incredibly hard to hit? LOL XD

      Delete
  2. Love this! Nina and Heathcliff would be a disaster. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. when you mentioned Alley Carter i was like " YAY! i recognize these people" then you mentioned Gwendafyn, the bestest, and i was super excited, then i was like "Whoa whoa whoa, these would be a disaster and they don't deserve her." good call

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she'd get along great with Bex though :D

      Delete

Post a Comment