A Guide To All of My Stories // In GIFs!!!

 Ok...so the title is kind of misleading. (An outright lie, actually.) There are many stories that I've never mentioned on this blog despite them being projects that I've been thinking about or working on for awhile (in some cases YEARS!) They're at various levels (some are still heavily developed plot bunnies, some are plotted, and there are even a few with substantial chunks of the first draft written. But I'm not introducing them on the blog today so they won't be included in this post!

And today's post will only be focused on my Fantasy stories! For my contemporary novels, a sequel post will go up tomorrow!

 


 

 

In A Dream

Assassins

 A curse gone wrong  

Insomnia

 Ghosts




 

Twelve Golden Windows

 

A thief


 A challenge



A fish 


 

A curse gone wrong (or I suppose exactly how it was promised to go...)


 

Talking animals


 


 

The Hedgehog King

A curse...wait a second. Do ALL of my stories have curses? 

A journey


A dark and semi creepy forest

 A talking animal


  

Ok. Hang on. 

I known in this case its a singular talking animal but at this point In A Dream's animals are all going to be like...



 

 Ok! And that's it for today! 

See tomorrow's post for more!

MK

 

Comments

Post a Comment