Books I've Discovered On My Blogging Journey // Blog Series Kick Off

One of the things I love about this bar is the page "My Favorite Books" (see the link bar above) because since 2017, I've been recording my new favorite books from each year and a quote from each one. Which means as I've been recording WHEN I read them. And I didn't really think of it at the time, but its amazing and so cool now to look back and see the month I read a book and wow. I just really love it? 

 

This post is kicking off a collection of posts that will run from now until sometime the end of March, where I will be reviewing some of my favorite books and linking tags or posts related to it.

The complete list of my favorite books can be found in the tab at the top of the page. Reviews can be found in the post Sarcastic Scribbling's Greatest Hits under Book Reviews! If you see a book in the master list that isn't in the upcoming posts and I haven't reviewed yet, but you want to see a review for just pop into the comments and let me know!


Schedule for Upcoming Posts: 

The Lord of the Rings

Six of Crows

Gemina (Illuminae Files) 

Cinderella and Rumpelstiltskin (Timeless Fairy Tale Series)

Shakespeare (Including retellings like Always Never Yours and If I'm Being Honest)

Love and Gelato trilogy

The Court of Midnight and Deception Trilogy  




The posts will be going up on my usual schedule of Tuesday and Thursday! 

I'll see you there!


MK







 


Comments

Post a Comment