Spring TBR 2022

 



Y'all. While I've been away I've been going through my TBR list and either rabidly reading books I've been meaning to get to for ages OR taking them off my TBR because I just don't care anymore! And as of mid-March, my Goodreads list was down to a measly 200 books to read. I may actually have a manageable TBR some day?

Of course I know that part of this is because I wasn't involved in blogging during the "Favorite Books of 2021" posts and the "TBRs of 2022" posts so I wasn't dumping a bunch into my TBR either but still. A girl can dream, right?


Lucky Leap Day by Ann Marie Walker

Contemporary  


Weather Girl by Rachel Lynn Solomon

Contemporary 


10 Truths and a Dare by Ashley Elston

YA Contemporary 

 

Today Tonight Tomorrow by Rachel Lynn Solomon

YA Contemporary 

 

I do hope to read some historic fiction (I finished binge watching Bridgerton, so I might try my hand at that series!), fantasy, or non-fic this spring, but with this semester's course load it's easier to commit to contemporary since they tend to be a little shorter and a little easier to follow. And of course, there might be a bunch of binge read books right around finals week, as per usual. 


 

What are you looking forward to reading? How do your reading habits change around school?

MK

Comments

  1. Congrats on lowering your TBR! A fantastic feat, to be sure *applause* And I hope you enjoy your spring reads! I haven't read any of them, but they sound very interesting :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm pretty sure it'll fill up again by the end of this year :D

      Delete
  2. Ooh! those look like fun books. What were your thoughts on Bridgerton? i'v been considering watching it and season 2 looks really interesting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah well, I thought it was interesting and I liked the sibling dynamics in the show and the couple were shippable. That being said, there was a good bit of explicit content in Season One (there was some in Season Two, but Season One honestly felt like they were doing it for the shock value?)

      (The books were either ok-ish or really bad. Eloise's book was a solid NO for me, lol)

      Delete
  3. I have one episode of Bridgeton left. My cousin and I have been slowly watching it cuz life, but I love the second season much more than the first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I liked the plot and side plots a little better in Season One, but Kate and Anthony!! The pall mall scenes alone were amazing!

      Delete

Post a Comment