One Month Anniversary

Wow.

I cannot believe it has already been one month since I started this blog!

I thought it would amuse you if I told you some of my stats


  • Page views: 525
  •  (This isn't very amusing, because you can literally see it on the side of the page there, but fairly amusing to me, sooo) 
  • Audience:   
               United States: 462
               United Kingdom: 16
               Germany: 14
               Taiwan: 5
               Canada: 4
                Brazil: 2
               Finland: 2
               Japan: 2
               Austria: 1
               France: 1

Most Popular Post: 
Beautiful People: March  (58 Page views) 

Number of posts (total:) 18


Ta Da!




               
                                                                                                                          

Comments