Write A Novel In A Year

I found this thingy called "Write a Novel in a Year" (as you may have guessed from the title)

Which can be found: Here

There is an article for each week of the year. I intend to follow it and work on that weeks thingy while I work on typing my story out. Yay.

The second week's topic is outlining and character thumbnails. ( I didn't do week one because it is literally just brainstorming what story you want to write.)

My big problem, character wise, is Nick. I have Zoe, the MC down pretty good, but Nick is just so....one dimensional. Basically, he  smiles a lot, likes to play pranks, a people person. I have an idea about his family and childhood, and a few basic things like that....but nothing else.

Seriously. So I'm going to work on that, and my villain needs work. (I literally have done nothing with him....oops)

The plot needs some TLC too.

So this week I will be trying to figure out Nick and then I'll post some of what I've decided.


(If it's not to spoilery...)


-Mary Kate-

Comments