I Can't Wait!

5 Soon (or not so soon) to be released books I'm breathlessly waiting for! 
(Organized by how soon the release date is) 


Title: Assassin's Daughter by Jameson C Smith
What Its About: In this fictional land (I assume it has a really awesome name, but my brain....) children have to go into the line of work their parents had. For Kat, that means she has to learn to be an assassin. But then, when she turns 16, and has to do her first job, she finds herself torn between A.) Just being an assassin and, you know, killing people OR going on this epic quest thingy to find out more about this very over controlling government. 
(If you want more information, go to Jameson's awesome blog: Lovely Whatsoevers!
Why I'm Excited: Ummmm. Assassins? Epic Quests? 
Release Date: This book is already out and now....I just have to wait until it gets here.




Title: The Dark Prophecy by Rick Riordan 
What Its About: Second Book in the Trials of Apollo series
Why I'm Excited: Ummm...everything Rick Riordan writes is awesome? Leo is back? (Caleo!) 
Release Date: May 2, 2017



Title: Court of Wings And Ruin by Sara J Maas
What Its About: Book three of the Court of Thorns and Roses Series. 
Why I'm Excited: I started this series to take my mind off of TOG. Now I have two series with cliff hanger endings. This one wasn't as bad....but still. Thanks Sara J Maas. 
Release Date: May 2, 2017 (Soon my pets. Soon)


Title: The Ship of the Dead (my ship better not be dead) by Rick Riordan
What Its About: Third Magnus Chase book
Why I'm Excited: PERCY IS COMING! Percy and Magnus together? Sass explosion!
Release Date: October 3, 2017


Title: TOG Book 6 by Sara J Maas
What Its About: Continues the TOG series. 
Why I'm Excited: Because I just read the last book (so far) in the series and it ripped out my poor little heart and danced on it. (WHY??WHY THAT? WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE THAT? THIS IS WORSE THEN PERCY AND ANNABETH FALLING INTO TARTARUS! AT LEAST THEY WERE TOGETHER! *SCREAMING AND CRYING*)
Release Date: NEXT BLOODY MAY *ahem. I mean May 2018


And, organised by which ones I want the most

1. TOG Book 6
2. ACOWAR
3. The Ship of the Dead
4. Assassin's Daughter
5. The Dark Prophecy


What books are you waiting for?

-Mary Kate-  

Comments