The Liebster Blog Award.

This Sundays tag is The Liebster Blog Award. 

I was tagged by Gray over at Writing Is Life.
And in case you want to read her post, (which of course you do) I'll add a link to her post: Ta da! 
Rules! 

1. Link back to the person who tagged you 
(because that's manners, that is) 
2. Answer the eleven questions
3. Tag eleven bloggers and let them know you tagged them
4. Ask your tagged bloggers eleven questions



Questions from Gray 

  1. What is your biggest pet peeve? 
    People.
    (I'm kidding.)
    (probably kidding)
  2. What is one of you favorite things? 
    *mentally singing* Lattes, and ponies and sunbeams to sleep in. Books, and typing and pages that fly by. Ear cuffs, sarcasm, marvel, and music! These are a few of my favorite things!
  3. Do you have a song stuck in your head? If so, which one?
  4. What is your favorite book that you've read this week?
    I actually haven't read any books this week. (Finals. Bleh)
  5. What is your favorite movie that you watched this week?
    I haven't watched any movies this week either. Why finals? Why!?
  6. Do you have a favorite youtuber? If so, who?
    I don't watch a lot of YouTube, but I enjoy Poland Bananas Books
  7. White, Milk, or Dark Chocolate?
    Milk. Then Dark, then White. But I'd rather eat a really well made white then a poorly made milk.
  8. What is your favorite word?
    Favorite word? What does that even mean? Adverb? Adjective? Noun? Another language? Curse word? (Of course, I'm a lady so I would never curse) (You believe me right? *weak laugh*)
  9. Do you have a secret talent?
    I think I'd say leadership. It have a talent for being calm, and collected under pressure and can take charge in dangerous situations, but also know when to back off and let someone else lead. If you wanted something else, then I'd have to say Sarcasm.
  10. Who is the first person who pops into your head when you think "weird?" 
    That information, my friend, is classified.
  11. Would you rather be super famous or rich and unknown? Why? 
    I'd rather be rich and unknown. I'd like to have the ability to influence people (especially young people) to be better and la de dah, but I'd also like to go out and buy my Tim Tams* without having people screaming at me and asking for a picture and......ugh. Just ugh. 



I tag,


  1. Anyone named Stephanie Elizabeth (because that is a cool name) 
  2. Any one who likes sarcasm 
  3. Anyone who has read the Gallagher Girl series
  4. Anyone knows what Liebester means (It's German for Darling. Ha. Now you know) 
  5. Anyone who can read (this means you)
  6.  Anyone who has read the Ranger's Apprentice
  7.  Any One Eyed Space Squids
  8.  Anyone who wonders WHY everything had to be in elevens? 
  9.  Anyone who has a blog
  10.  Anyone who has heard of the internet (I'm getting desperate) 
  11. Anyone who wants to
    (Just in case there is someone who didn't read this, (#5) or has never heard of the internet (#10), yet somehow hear of it otherwise.....I would LOVE to hear that story by the way)



(Be sure to mention in your post which group you fell under)

(Oh! And come back to this post and give me the link. I want to see your posts!)

Alright!
My questions for the tagged.

  1. Favorite Season
  2. Do you play an instrument?
  3. Do you know your Myer-Briggs Type? What is it? Does it seem to match your personality? 
  4. Hobbies? (If you have more then one, pick your favorite) 
  5. Are you: Loud or Quiet? 
  6. Cats (Amazing creatures) or Dogs? (Substitute Cats) 
  7. Favorite Genre (to read) 
  8. Do you like Inside or Outside better?
  9. Favorite song
  10. Favorite animal
  11. Favorite movie


-Mary Kate-



*Tim Tams are the most wonderful cookie. They are Australian in origin, so they can be a little hard to find here in the states. (Meijer has them) If you ever wanted to trap me, just put of few Tim Tams under a cardboard boa and Viola! One crazy writer!

(You have to get to me fast though, or I might, IDK chew my way through the walls)

(Because it would be too easy to just lift the box up and let myself out.)





Comments

  1. Yay! You did it!! *Happy dances around my bedroom* I like Poland Bananas Books and probably spend wayyy too much time on BookTube, which explains some of my grades... *smiles guiltily*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment