Favorite Books From The First Half of 2017

This post was inspired from the blog prompt link up, Top Ten Tuesday, which is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish!

The year is half over. And what good books have I read?

 Well, I'm about to tell you, so sit down, get out your note books and get ready.



10. Sylvester or The Wicked Uncle by Georgette Heyer

9. Throne of Fire, Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan

8. Faro's Daughter by Georgette Heyer

7.  Heartless by Marissa Meyer

6. The Fill In Boyfriend by Kasie West

5. Cress, The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer

4. Cinder, The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer

3. Scarlet, The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer

2.  Winter, The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer

1. P.S. I Like You by Kasie West


What new books have you found this year?

MK

Comments

  1. Angel Eyes trilogy by Shannon Dittemore and The Safe Lands Trilogy by Jill Williamson. I also read the Lost Girl of Astor Street. The last one wasn't my cup of tea. I just don't like historical fiction, but anyone who does would probably like the book. That's all I found. I really want to read the Out of Time Series by Nadine Brandes, but have yet to find a good deal. (Translation: I need to save up money to buy the books.)

    Nice post.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lost Girl of Astor Street by Stephanie Morrill, Since You've Been Gone and Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson, the Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus/Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan, and the Homelander/Rick Dial series by Andrew Klavan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have read Rick Riordan's works, but I will have to look into these other ones. Thank you

      Delete

Post a Comment