Tuesday, August 8, 2017
Beautiful People: August
For those of you who don't know, Beautiful People in am AWESOME writing link up hosted by Cait, the amazing author of Paper Fury and Sky, who runs Further Up and Further In
And, as promised, IT IS ELVIN GLEN TIME!
Now, as I'm pretty sure I've said...I have TWO versions of this book now. So some of the questions might have more then one answer. If they need it, they will be titled IAD (The original) and IAD 2.0 (which would be the second one, if you haven't guessed)
1. Something they are addicted to/cannot live without?
IAD: Being outside, hunting. Basically: Freedom.
IAD 2.0: His (space) ship, the Corvus. Or rather, the answer would be: Flying.
2. Name 3 Positive things and 2 Negative qualities about your character.
1. Actually a softy
2. Smirks a lot
3. Stabs things and wallops people with his baton thing
4. Is sarcastic
5. Is an assassin
6. Is in love with his ship
3. Are they holding onto something that they should get rid of?
Depends where in the story you are. In the beginning, he is a good assassin. Carries no baggage, etc. But later...
4. If 10 is completely organized and 1 is completely messy, where do they fall on the scale?
5. What frustrates them most about the world they live in?
Laws. All the rules.
6. How would they dress for a night out? How would they dress for a night in?
Night Out: Leather jacket over a black shirt and jeans. Boots
Night In: T shirt, jeans, socks.
7. How many shoes do they own and what kind?
Two pairs of leather boots for...assassiny things and a pair of black dress shoes. Who knows where those are.
8. Do they have any pets? What pet do they WISH they had?
He has a small ship. There is no room for a messy pet. Though if he had to get one, a dog would be the best match for his personality.
9. Is there something or someone that they resent? Why and what happened?
Nothing really. Maybe that part where Keira tries to kill him? Maybe.
10. What is usually in their fridge/pantry?
At home or on the ship? On the ship, there isn't a lot of run so just the basics. At home, probably things that won't go bad quickly, since he isn't home much.
Well, what did you think?
Next BP will be about Grant and Ivy.