The Cookie Bookie Tag

This tag (which will make you very very hungry) was stolen off The Writer's Song! And therefore you should go read it and leave weird comments like "I like mayonnaise"

(You know you want to do it)


The Chocolate Chip//A  Book That Never Gets Old
I'd Tell You That I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You by Ally Carter
IF YOU HAVEN'T READ IT, YOU NEED TO READ IT. GO READ IT RIGHT NOW.


Dutch Snowball//A Book That Gave You A Surprise
 Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff.
I was surprised that I liked it, that I could get that enthralled in the story in a book that has...no story? It's all just random clips of stuff and you have to put things together and figure things out!
I was also terrified and shocked for the remaining half of the book.

*spoiler*

WHY? WHY? HE DIED? IS NOBODY SAFE? HE WAS THE LOVE INTEREST? WHY? WHY? WHY?

*end spoiler*

Molasses//A Book With A Character That Gets Into A Sticky Situation
This is like....all the books I've ever read? 



Oreo// A Book Dealing With Light And Darkness
The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien



Sugar// A Book With A Sugary Sweet Villain 
 Take A Key and Lock Her Up, Ally Carter.


Monster// A Book That Confused Your Emotions
 Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff.
This book just threw a bunch of emotions in a big bowl and frantically stirred them. The primary emotions being Joy, Total Crushing Sadness, Disbelief, Horror, Anger, Utter Rage....


Snickerdoodle//A Book That Made You Laugh
 Faro's Daughter by Georgette Heyer: The wit, the banter!
The False Prince by Jennifer Nielsen:  Sass. So much sass
The entire Lunar Chronicles Series
The Scepter of Ancients by Derek Landy 


Peanut Butter// A Book With A Nutty Character
  Winter by Marissa Meyer: Winter
 Harry Potter And the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling: Luna Lovegood
United We Spy by Ally Carter: Katherine Goode

 
 Now go leave that mayonnaise comment

 Don't say anything. Just comment it and see how long it takes her to figure it out

-Mary Kate-


Comments

  1. I love this tag, also the "mayonnaise comment" is brilliant! *dashes off to confuse poor Faith* XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you got through Illuminae. I couldn't stand that book. The set up was weird to me and I didn't like all the vulgarity. But, now I know how it ended. So thank you. :D

    I think I was going to tag you in this. Oh well.
    Awesome job.
    <3

    iviewrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and I'll go confuse Faith. That sounds like fun. Bad part is I don't really like Mayonnaise. *rubs hands together evilly*

      Delete
    2. But wait. Is the mayonnaise in potato salad? 'Cause then its fine.

      Delete
    3. I LOVED the different set up and how it made my brain work in a different way and look at it from a new angle. Yeah, there was quite a bit of language wasn't there?

      Delete
    4. Yeah, I'm not much for the vulgarity, but the set up might have been okay if it wasn't for the language and references to ... things. It just makes me uncomfortable personally, but hey, we all have different preferences. That's what makes us all different. :D

      Delete
  3. Totally agree that everyone should read your chocolate chip book choice :)

    You like Georgette Heyer? I would totally recommend you check out Carolyn Miller's books. The Captivating Lady Charlotte is my favorite of hers.

    Catherine
    catherinesrebellingmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of most of these books, more for the list.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment