So I was nominated for the Liebester Award 2017......
What does that mean?
The Liebester Award is a blogging award. By bloggers, for bloggers.
Liebester is a German world meaning sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, kind, lovely, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
(Awww. You think I'm cute)
Normally, I see this floating around as a tag. BUT if someone nominate you for the award (and you decided to do it) there are some rules.
Granted, I don't think anyone is going to come along and string you up by your thumbs if you decide to follow the pirate way, (Hang the guidelines and hang the rules) But if you'd like to know them, you can follow the link at the top of the page.
I'm kidding. Here they are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and gush about how wonderful they are
2. Display the award on your blog. (You can snag the picture I'm using or follow the link to find more)
3. Write 150-300 word post about your favorite post (that was not authored by you)
4. Provide 10 random facts about you!
5. Nominate 5-11 bloggers that you feel deserve the Liebester Award
6. And ask them 11 Question!
7. List the rules on your post!
8. Tell people that you nominated them. Because there is a chance that they won't see you post where you gush lovingly about them, because they are a very busy person and maybe they're dealing with the attack of flaming marshmallow men or something. Include a link back to you post or the Liebester Award page (which is linked above) because we are all lazy and don't want to go and hunt down these links
The great, the magnificent, the one and only IVIE BROOKS! nominated me.
Her blog is really cute with a bright teal and white design. Ivie is one of the people who will always comment on your posts and chat with you. She's not just someone commenting on your blog in hopes that you will follow her blog and then stop commenting once you've swelled her followers list...She legitimately wants to be your friend. Ivie is also a dog lover, but we won't hold that against her. (#catsforever)
Some of my favorite posts were written by blogger Hanna Heath. She blends sarcasm, batman references, gifs and advice into the perfect post to help you develop your writing craft and get you motivated.
TEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I love night, the dark, and stars. And staying up late. I may be nocturnal? I don't know. I'll keep you posted.
2. I'm an INTJ. Which is apparently really rare in females? They make up about .8% of the population. (That and ENTJs)
3. My Hogwarts house is Slytherin.
4. I can do a convincing British accent AND keep it up as I carry on conversations.
5. I'm really interested in Wilderness Survival
6. I have never had a crush on a fictional character who had not killed someone.
7. I REALLY like to sit on "surfaces that are not meant to be sat on" like the floor, the counter, the top of a fence, trunk of a car......
8. I stare at big trucks I see in the parking lot...and sometimes I'm too busy thinking to myself "Ooh. I nice black ford dually..." that I don't notice the person sitting in it until it is too late. And it's always a guy.
Why. WHY DO YOU DO THIS
9. I make sarcastic comments while listening to the radio or watching a movie....
"You don't know you're beautiful..."
"YES! Yes I do." or "Thank you random person who has never seen me. That makes me feel so much better." or "Well, you just told me I do, so now I know....DOES THAT MAKE ME UGLY NOW???"
10. A lot of my stories begin with the words: "So I got bored...."
(This is a really long post...)
Jem! A amazing girl with a name I will never remember because I think of her as "the Australian girl with the owl picture." She is writing a Beauty and the Beast retelling about sister power where the Beast is like a very confused uncle rather then a love interest.
Amy! A wonderful book blogger...who actually does book reviews. *hits myself in the face with paperback*
Anidori Kiladra Talianna Islee! Yes. You read that right. She is fairly new to the blogging world. (I say as if she didn't start two months after I did)
Audrey! Because her feather aesthetic = goals
Skye! She is writing a Snow White retelling. I have only read 5 Chapters and I am already addicted and a hard shipper of two of her characters.
And here are your questions!
1. What is the most extreme thing you have ever done?
2. What is your favorite post you have ever written?
3. When was the last time you laughed? (Was it because of this post?)
4. What is a book you would recommend to anyone?
5. Who would you want to be stranded on a desert island with?
6. Favorite fast food chain?
7. What would be the perfect date? (April 25?)
8. Cat or dog person?
9. Favorite dessert?
10. Favorite desert?
11. A family tradition you love?
There you go. If you weren't nominated, what are the answers to these questions? Have you ever stared at a pick up truck and THEN realized there was someone inside? And that they were sitting there watching you check out their truck? Do you know your Hogwarts house? SPEAK TO ME!