- Sing and dance in the kitchen while making coffee
- Practice my witch laugh.
Not just a cackle. I mean the one where you SCREAM at the beginning and fade into a cackle. I don't know where I would even use this, but I practice all the same. You just never know
- Add a few thousand words to my whatever my current story is
- Or plot a new one
- Bask in the sweet, sweet solitude
- Randomly bake something
- And then eat it
- Write a page or two of random thoughts...left handed
- Give myself a mani/pedi
- Do yoga while watching TV
- Take a nap
- Memorize a poem
- Reorganize my room
- Read a book. Or three.
- Sit down in a sunbeam, promise myself it will just be a second and then wake up an hour later with the carpet imprinted onto my face
- Plan a hundred blog posts and promptly forget ALL OF THEM when I need to write one.