Saturday, March 24, 2018
Seventeen Facts About Me Tag....By Proxy
A few days ago Lia from The Singing Writer completed a tag. The Seventeen Facts About Me Tag. And by "Lia" I mean me and Catherine from the Rebelling Muse wrote out sixteen of the seventeen questions. And since apparently we're the kind of cute friends who share posts and tags, Lia and I will be writing out Catherine's questions (save one) and *shudders* they will each be writing eight facts about me.
But should I be? No. Because I have full editing power! *evil laugh*
And being myself, I decided to leave their answers just as they are and add my own commentary!
And by "commentary" I mean Sarcastic Commentary! Because, well, its me.
Going into this I AM kind of regretting the dentist biting bit at the end of Lia's post...
1. I once got Cotton Eye Joe stuck in my head and proceeded to drive all of my friends insane
2. She is obsessed with spy and military shows and books
Who me? I ask before regaling you for hours on the history of the OSS and this story about some random British soldier who charged into battle in WWII with a long-sword and a kilt.
3. She has a thing for trucks.
Kat from Catholic Girl Stuff would feel my pain. She and I share a common bad habit...checking out trucks.
Imagine this: As you walk through grocery parking lots, you see a pickup. So naturally, you stare at the pickup. You know, walking in a straight line as your head pivots to stay facing toward the truck? And the bed is sticking out, so that's what you see first. Full length bed? Check. Dually? Check. Good paint/no rust? Check! And just about the time you look up by the cab (to see if they have a scented flip flop or something crazy) you notice the driver. The driver who tends to be a young man. Who is watching you with an amused expression on their stupid smug little face.
4. She lives on a farm with cattle, cats, chickens, three horses and lots of trees.
*weak cheer* super personal information. NOW THEY CAN TRACK ME TO MY HOME AND KILL ME.
5. She likes basketball better then any other professional sport.
Technically, I don't follow any professional sport...since I follow college basket ball.
6. She is a fan of period drama. (Shocking! LOL)
Sort of? I like Pride and Prejudice and North and South...And Emma Approved, but that doesn't really count as a period drama...And I guess I like anything that's done well.
7. She can't stand being shown up. By anybody. In particular, teenage boys.
Is that a surprise to anyone?
8. If she were an animal, she would be a cat. Without a doubt.
Meow. *rips down your curtains*
9. She is obsessed with British things. (British tea, British candy, etc...)
British TV shows, British insults...despite the fact that every time I try and spell British is comes out as Bristih
10. Coffee is her life. Also Earl Gray Tea.
Sort of? I love coffee, but I deliberately switch between coffee, tea and having no hot drink at all. That way I don't get "addicted" to it. But I would consider having to depend on something (or even someone) as weakness.
11. "Bloody Hell" is her catchphrase.
Aw. You know me so well. (Maybe because it is often use in emails...and phone calls...)
12. She likes sending prank emails from my account.
It was one time. And I suppose that other time too. Ok, yeah.
13. "I was bored" is how she starts almost every sentence.
To be specific, I start stories of awful events with "I was bored so..." Not literally every sentence.
14. If she was a fictional character, she would most definitely be Bex Baxter from the Gallagher Girls
Except neither black nor sixteen nor British nor a spy
15. She is constantly wears these cute boots with a three inch heel.
They are adorable. And I can outrun people in them.
16. Awkward and funny typos are her specialty.
They're only awkward is you let them be.
And now, because somehow we miscounted, a BONUS FACT BY ME!
17. I can insult people in ASL, French, English, English (British), English (Irish), English (Southern), and Spanish.
And I know a guy whose learning Russian, so I'm working on that just for him. Don't you feel loved?
So what did you think? Are you very scared?