- When you accidentally send some semi-stranger an email because you're a
weirdo who memorizes things...like their email address you saw ONE TIME.
And so when you have an empty message open, you wonder to your stupid
little self..."Hey. I wonder if I still remember it." So you type it in.
And then you're so used to emailing notes to yourself (all the time)
that instead of deleting the email, your muscles betray you and you hit
- And then your friends laugh at you
- I lovingly punched my friend while we were out with people and another girl (who I don't know as well) said,
"Wow. I thought you were really nice."
And I just stood there and blinked and then one of my other friends started laughing so hard she couldn't breath. And then they said something about "Don't let her elegant* act fool you." And I just...I am wounded.
(*I'm paraphrasing. I have no idea what she said...and she doesn't remember either.)
- Again with the laughing friends.
- I wrote something on my foot (because I didn't have a sticky note) in red ink (because that's the color of pen I had) and I keep scaring myself because I think its blood.
- I'm actually not that awkward of a person...It's only awkward if you let it get awkward. And I don't.
- Summer is here. We were driving down a back road near my house and I saw a lady with a pixie cut on a mower in the front yard so I waved. And then they looked up and waved back.
IT WAS NOT A LADY. I REPEAT! IT WAS NOT A LADY! IT WAS A TEENAGE BOY. I FRIENDLY-WAVED AT A TEENAGE BOY WHO SEMI-LIVES NEAR MY HOUSE.
- Pours water on my friends head. Friend proceeds to chase me. I run through a doorway and almost take out two people.
- When the hairdresser does a really bad job with your hair and you are forced to remember it forever and since he told you his name, you bring it up all the time.
Problem? Nobody else remembers his name, so they're constantly asking me, "Wait? Whose Jake?"
- Pro Tip: Don't give people your name if your going to destroy their lovingly grown hair
- You guys don't ACTUALLY want to hear about the good things. You want drama. DRAMA!