Saturday, May 12, 2018
Makeup Book Tag //I Regret Nothing
I stole this tag from Adrianna @For The Love Of Books!
I literally saw her blog for the first time and then stole a tag from her.
Who is this person I've become?
1. Primer: A book that left a lasting impression on you
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo. I normally don't have "the emotions" long after I finish a book...Not so with SOC. And I loved the characters and they things they fought in the duology.
(Not as in impossible odds and corrupt merchants. I mean the side fight.)
2. Foundation: A favorite first book in a series
Six of Crows...
3. Concealer: Pick some characters you wish didn't exist
I haven't read a book in a while were I actually wished the author hadn't added in a character...Some of them I hate, but they are important to the story.
4. Powder: Pick your favorite book from the end of a series
Crooked Kingdom? *docks the rock you threw at my head*
5. Eyebrows: Pick a book you think everyone should read
Well, I'm not stopping now! SOC
Actually, no. You probably shouldn't. It has a lot a pretty serious content and has things that could trigger some people...
There's a lot of bad things that have happened to the characters and it just isn't meant for everyone...
In fact, I don't think there is a book that I would recommend to anyone.
6. Eyeshadow: Pick a book with your favorite colors on the front
Ok, I actually was already going to answer this one with SOC and CK, so hush
7. Eyeliner: Pick a dark and mysterious book
8. Mascara: Pick a long book
9. Blush: Pick a book with swoon worthy romance
SIX OF CROWS AND CROOKED KINGDOM! INEJ AND KAZ
10. Highlighter: Pick a book that brightens your day
Six of Crows and Crooked Kingdom
11. Lipstick: Your favorite book kiss
It actually wasn't even a kiss... but *spoilers* Kaz and Inej