My Fall TBR Pile + Playlist

As my adorable guest post saga comes to an end, I'm making an appearance on Project Canvas with a blog post on writing in college. It goes live tomorrow, so be sure to check it out!




FALL TBR

For A Muse of Fire by Heidi Heilig
Shadow of a Fox by Julie Kagawa
The Geography of Lost Things by Jessica Brody
A Thousand Perfect Notes by Cait Drews
Nothing Left to Burn by Heather Ezell


Which is a rather short list...given the fact that I've read a total of one book in the past two months, I'd say this might be stretching my abilities a little.




FALL PLAYLIST

Burning Man by Dierks Bently + Brothers Osborn
Angel Eyes by Love and Theft
Maria Maria by Kendji Girac
Tequila by Dan + Shay
Anywhere With You Is Home by Sam Tsui, Alyson Stoner, KHS, and Kia Rio
Take Me To Church Cover (Cover by Simply Three)
Unforgettable by Thomas Rhett
What Ifs by Kane Brown
Bright by Echosmith
I Believe In You by Michael Buble
More Girls Like You by Kip Moore










Comments

  1. I need to read A Thousand Perfect Notes.....but OUR LIBRARY DOESN'T HAVE IT. *groans* And I’m broke....

    Can’t wait for the Project Canvas post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. My library doesn't have it either. *sobs*

      Delete
  2. Ooh, lots of cool stuff! Have a great October!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the Project Canvas post might not go live until Friday...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like listening to Dan + Shay! Hope you have a awesome October! I can't believe September is almost over and fall is here!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tequila is def. my favorite an Simple is good too. Do you have a favorite?

      Delete
  5. I haven't read much this month either, great list!
    I'm dying to read Cait's book.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment