To The Sound Of The Beat // May Recap

Just hang in there guys. The lyric titles are going to be really fun next month.



It looks like a little face.


On the Blog:

Books I Was Forced To Read For Class

Books I Took To Europe

Wow. This month gave us a poor crop in the post orchard.



Highlights From the Page:

I read about four books this month (two of which were non-fiction)
But I got to read both The Red Fox Clan and The Duel at Araluen by John Flanagan.
They were both pretty good and I loved getting back into the world of The Ranger's Apprentice.

On the Keyboard:

I did absolutely nothing this month because of finals + post-finals exhaustion. I DID write all the posts out for the rest of the summer.



-MK










Oh! Go check out Catholic Girl Stuff. Lia and Kat just dropped some MAJOR NEWS!

Comments

  1. I like your rhyming title, very clever *points up to post title*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think I'll pick a new song after this one and just keep doing it. It's so fun!

      Delete
  2. Um. WOAH. When did you redo your blog??? I must’ve missed it somewhere - but it looks AMAZING, MK!!!

    Ugh, and the post-exam exhaustion is REAL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Post exam exhaustion is AWFUL. I feel like I'm only just now starting to climb out of it

      I only just changed the blog look a day or two ago. Thank you! It was such a major pain in the butt but worth it.

      Delete
  3. Course I love the title! I only have read one book this month...

    astorydetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was almost like "Lol. Same." just out of reflex.
      But I actually read things! I am surprised with myself.

      Delete

Post a Comment