Books With Hufflepuff Characters!

Technically, it's more of a Hufflepuff book character post, but hush. 
  • Nikki from Gemina  (This book also has a Hufflepuff Slytherin ship!!!)
  • Horace from The Ranger's Apprentice
  • Han Solo from Star Wars (Yes. And Leia is a Slytherin. Fight me.)
  • Thorne from The Lunar Chronicles. Also Kai. Also Winter. Probably Wolf if we're being honest.
  • (So basically everyone but Cinder (Slytherin) and Scarlet (Gryffindor) and Iko (Gryffindor) and (I think Cress is Gryffindor)
  • Lucy from The Hating Game
  • Algernon from The Importance of Being Ernest
  • AJ from Chasing Down Forever
  • Sam from Wanderlost
  • Rowan from Love and Luck
  • Jane from The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet
  • Wylan from Six of Crows
  • Lara Jean Covy from To All The Boys I've Loved Before. And Peter Kavinsky? Maybe?
  • Levi from Fangirl
  • Frank and Hazel from Heros of Olympus
  • Dorian from Throne of Glass
  • Hale from Heist Society.
  • Liz and Cammie from The Gallagher Girls
  • Sam from LOTR. Also Gimli. (An argument could be made for Legolas too since all Elves tend to come across a little Gryffindor/Ravenclaw-y.)
  • Lucy from The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe
  • Samantha from The Art of Feeling



Most of these actually have an explanation for them! Which I will HAPPILY debate you on! (nicely debate. I like aarguments) Or if you can thnk of other Hufflepuff characters, comment them! 


Comments

  1. NIK!!!!! I will FIGHT for that boy. Totally a Hufflepuff. <3

    Love this post, MK! (I’ve honestly never thought of Han Solo as a Hufflepuff before - I’ve always thought of him as a Gryffindor. But I guess characters are up for interpretation to everyone!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I always thought of him as too, but then I saw this post saying that he was a 'puff. Basically they said that he only does things because his dumb friends are doing stupid stuff, rather than the typical HONOR! DUTY! FOR FUN! Gryffindor motivations, you know? And I was like
      YOU'RE RIGHT OH MY GOSH.

      AND YAS FOR NIKKI POO!

      Delete
  2. I love this post because I am a proud Hufflepuff!!!! Which house are you, MK? Han Solo is totally one!! For TLC characters, I agree with what you've said, but I think Cress might be a Ravenclaw. Oh, and Jacin is Slytherin. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I AM A SLYTHERIN!!!!!!

      Yeah, I can see Cress as a Ravenclaw...
      AND YES SLYTHERIN JACIN!

      Delete
  3. Oooohhh, I can totally see many of these characters as Hufflepuffs! Great post. <3

    - Ash

    ReplyDelete
  4. Han Solo is definitely a hufflepuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I REALLY want to see fanart of Han in a hufflepuff scarf and Leia in a Slytherin scarf and ooh wouldn't that just be cool?

      Delete
  5. Hufflepuffs in the houseeee XD

    This is so cool! I never thought of Han as a Hufflepuff but it kinda makes sense when you think about it! This is a great post, MK!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Should I guess from your comment that you're a hufflepuff?

      Delete
  6. Just realized I listed this post as BOOK characters and then just ignored it when I wrote the post. Oop

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment