Fall TBR

You know college is draining your free time when you make a seasonal TBR list and it only has five books. And you STILL think you won't get to them all.



Speak Easy, Speak Love by Mckelle George

A retelling of Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing! And it's set in the roaring twenties!
     
Dare by Tricia Mingerink

I'm excited about this book, but also nervous. 
It's about assassins. Should be good right? I like well-written assassins! But will they be well-written assassins? Or will they be the "I'm an assassin who can't kill anyone? And also I am bad with weapons. And have no control over my emotions."
*shudders*

100 Days of Sunlight by Abbie Emmons

This one I am super excited for. It's about this girl who gets hurt and is temporarily blind. And her family hires someone to type for her and he's confined to a wheelchair. But she doesn't know, because he asked that the family not tell her. And oh my! The drama. The promised character arcs. 

Again, But Better by Christine Ricco 

It has a college. And it has London. And Christine's booktube channel is amazing. So, of course, I'm excited to read it!


The Little Selkie by KM Shea
I loved all the books in the Timeless Fairytale series so far, so I'm excited to get to this one!




What do you have planned for this fall's reading? Hopefully, more than I have...

MK

Comments

  1. Only because I'm obsessed... the title is 100 Days of Sunlight. xD


    But this TBR looks pretty awesome!!! I can't WAIT for fall!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY GOSH HOW DID I MESS THAT UP?!

      Delete
    2. It's all good. xD Like I said I'm obsessed. That is all. xD SO EXCITED FOR YOU TO READ IT THOUGH.

      Delete
    3. I JUST FINISHED IT TODAY AND AAAAAAAAAAAAAA. ITS SO AMAZING

      Delete
  2. Ahhhh, all these books look soooo goodddd!!

    Hopefully you get to them all!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My realistic goal right now is to read two. But I hope I get to read all of them!

      Delete
  3. Oh, I've heard of most of these! Speak Low, Speak Love sounds really awesome! I probably won't get much reading done this fall either. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm super excited to read it since I love Shakespeare retellings, but no library near me seems to have a copy. Which means I have to buy it. Which means it gets moved down the TBR list a little.

      Delete
  4. Dare is AMAZING. You won't be disappointed. It's probably my favorite series EVER.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still a little scared, but I do love assassins...

      Delete
  5. 100 Days of Sunlight is so worth it! I can't wait for you to read it :D :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually started it last night and finished it this morning before class AND IM SCREAMING. IT WAS AMAZING. PROBABLY GOING TO HALT ALL PROGRESS ON MY TBR SO THAT I CAN RE-READ IT SEVERAL TIMES

      IT WILL BECOME THE BOOK THAT I BUY AND GIVE TO ALL MY FRIENDS AS PRESENTS

      Delete
  6. Great choices! I need the Shakespeare retelling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't actually read a book set in the 20's so it'll be interesting...
      (Or wait. What time is Falling Snow set, roughly?)
      (Also, there might have been that one about barnstormers?)

      Delete

Post a Comment