The Sunshine Blogger Award

You ever do the thing where you're reading a tag and you're just thinking "Hmm. Maybe I should just...snag this."

And then the blogger tags you and you're just like :D




I was tagged by Ceci @ Ceci Creates! You can find the actual tag post HERE!


Rules:


Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.



List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post. (featured image)



Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.



Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.



Ask the nominees 11 new questions.
THE QUESTIONS
1.
What has been the best book you've read this year (as of yet)? 
 
I can't decide between KM Shea's Cinderella or her Rumplestiltskin...

2.
 Favorite summer memory?
Stargazing
Kayaking
Bouncing story ideas off my sisters 
Staying up WAAAY too late and talking with my sisters
 

3.
Pineapple on Pizza: Aye or Nay?
HOW DARE YOU!
 Ok actually, while I'm not a fan of normal pizza with big gross soggy blobs of pineapple, I have had a pizza with pineapple that I liked.

4.
 Your song on repeat?
Never Been in Love by Will Jay 
Burning Man by Brothers Osborne
High Hopes by Panic At the Disco

5.
 A moment in your life that has greatly impacted you?
One time I read this book on emotions and it basically ruined my entire life. DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO LOSE YOUR TEMPER WHEN YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IS HAPPENING, PSYCHOLOGICALLY? 

6.
 How did you get into blogging?
I had to temporarily run a blog for a project and once I got into the blogging world I just never left.

7.
 Who is someone that inspires you (real or fictional)?
*blinks blankly*
Normally, I would be able to just remember and tell you inspiring people, but I'm drawing a blank. 
I'm pretty sure I'm just going to suddenly remember later and yell at you all in the comments...

8.
Something that always makes you smile?
Heights
FLYING
Riding
A good book
TRAVELING
A great pastry 
Doing a job well or getting a good grade, 
especially from a tough teacher

9. 
Least favorite ice cream flavor?
BIRTHDAY CAKE OR FUN-ETTI. DISGUSTING.

10.
 That one song that you always start jamming to?
High Hopes by Panic at the Disco

11.
 Favorite book crush?
Keller from The Gabriel Allon series. He's a "guest character" if you will, appearing in a handful of books so far. And he's just...so chill. And calm. And wow.



The 11 Questions:

1. Last book you read?
2. Last song you listened to? 
(Bonus points if you're listening to a song right now!)
3. Last type of cake you ate?
4. Something that always makes you smile
5. If you were going to learn a second language, what would you pick?
(If you already know one, pick a third. Etc)
6. Favorite book from this year?
7. Farthest from home you've been?
8. Favorite hobbies?
9. Chinese food or pizza? 
10. An actual cake or multiple cupcakes? 
11. Favorite cold weather drink?


 AND I'm not tagging people because 1.) I am too lazy to go hunt down people who haven't done this already and 2.) I know a bunch of you are going to steal it anyways

So steal it if you haven't got it. 
 Or I suppose you can steal it even if you've already done it
I won't judge

(I mean, maybe a little)

MK 

Comments

  1. Yay! You did it! Oh man, I love pineapple on pizza but I agree that it can be done badly. HIGH HOPES YESSSS. I love that song! Love the rest of your answers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I actually wrote this the week you tagged me and then I just...never...published it.

      Delete
  2. *gasp* I LOVE pineapple on pizza! XD (but I agree, sometimes it's cooked awfully)
    It's so funny how we both did the Sunshine Blogger Award in the same week. ;) Lovely post <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just that so often it's just this soggy sad lump and it just ruins the whole beautiful warm gooey pizza vibe. *sigh*

      Ooh! I saw it in my blog feed but never got a chance to read it. OMW now!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I know! I got hooked on it after hearing it at a school hockey game and I JUST GET SO EXCITED WHEN I HEAR IT!!!

      Delete
  4. Yesss I always jam to High Hopes too!! Such a great song. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES FOR THE HIGH HOPES APPRECIATION!
      I liked some of the other songs on the album but High Hopes will forever be my favorite :D

      Delete
  5. Now I'm curious about #5... what book was it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emotional Intelligence: Why It Can Matter More Than IQ by Daniel Goleman.
      There's one chapter that is kind of dry and science-y, but other than that it was a surprisingly easy read!

      Delete
  6. Okay, but YES High Hopes is an AWESOME song. :D

    I, too, am not the biggest fan of birthday cake ice cream. :P

    Great post!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly who IS a fan of birthday cake ice cream? I don't know how it's still around.

      Delete

Post a Comment