Fall Bucket List and Mini Book List













1. DON'T GET SICK AGAIN!

I have basically been sick the entire semester to date. So obviously I need to heal my immune system, let it rest, etc. 

A Book To Read When I DO Get Sick Again: Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater


2. Start running again before it gets too cold to run outside 

I have to get a move on because it will quickly change from brisk days! Leaves on the ground! to SNOW SNOW ICE COLD SNOW

A Book With An Impossible Task - Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo


3. Work (as much as I can) on TBP and prep for the rewrite! 
 
An Exciting Sequel - Gemina by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman


4. Go hiking 

A Book With An Epic Journey - The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R Tolkien


5. Eat Caramel Apples


A Book With A Sweet Romance - Faro's Daughter by Georgette Heyer


 6. Get four pumpkins and carve them as a crown, a rook, a top hat, and a jester's mask

Lia is going to kill me, help. 
 

A Book With MURDER or Deaths - Blood for Blood by Ryan Graudin



If I suddenly stop posting, Lia beat me to death with a pillowcase filled with soap.

Ciao

MK

Comments

  1. GaSp HOW COULD YOU!!! *cries in corner* *gets up and preps pillowcase* I'm comin for you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I should read Six of Crows again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I also haven't read it in awhile...

      Delete
  3. I love how you did this list!! I really need to go hiking again. It's the perfect time to go, seeing as it's fall and everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I still haven't found where the local trails are (which is kind of sad sick I've been going to school here for over a year...) But at least the campus is really pretty!

      Delete
  4. Being beaten with a pillow case filled with soap sounds extremely painful. *hands you cookies to make you feel better* Is that a reference to Heartless?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is!
      I've actually been meaning to carve pumpkins like that since I read Heartless but haven't gotten the chance...

      Delete
  5. Hope you don't get sick again. That isn't fun. You book list sounds good!

    astordetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really not, lol. Ironically, I'm sick as of right now. So that's fun. :/
      Thank you!

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This. List. Is. AWESOME!!! Gooooossshh, I love how you themed the books and everything under your bucket list!!! *Blinks starry eyes* I think it's safe to say I love your blog so much!! :D

    But it's also sad you're sick. :( I'll pray you recover quickly and finally get your immune system back up, because it sounds like it's wrecked!

    xx

    ~ Lily Cat (Boots) | lilycatscountrygirlconfessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! Thank you!
      It is wrecked. Absolutely SMASHED to bits. But I googled the best ways to heal my immune system and everything was either stop smoking! (which is hard since I don't smoke) and get sleep! Avoid stress! And I was like...so drop out of college, lol? But thank you for the prayers! I need them!

      Delete
  8. This is so cool!
    http://accordingtoisabellakate.blogspot.com
    -Izzy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment