Winter TBR



Again But Better by Christine Riccio
I feel like this has been on every one of my TBRs this year and I STILL haven't gotten to it. I don't know why not. It's about college and ENGLAND. 

Thunderhead by Neal Shusterman
I read Scythe (finally) and was very happy with it, but I still haven't had a chance to read the second book. AND I GOTTA. I HEARD THE THIRD ONE CAME OUT EARLY THIS MONTH!








What's this? Only two books on my Winter TBR?
It's called setting realistic goals, y'all
:D


MK

Comments

  1. This is very realistic. XD I've been really bad at reading this year, and I'm reading Don Quixote right now so that's probably all that I'll do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! Don Quixote! What do you think of it so far? I've heard that its really good

      Delete
  2. It's good you're realistic about your goals. xD Very admirable! I'm hoping to read 'The Traitor's Game' and 'Queen of Nothing'! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! XD
      I liked the Traitor's Game and I'm trying to read the Queen of Nothing but I haven't had time yet. Let me know what you think of it!

      Delete
  3. Reasonable TBR lists should become a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love it, Thanks for sharing! Looking forward for more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am I aware this is a bot produced spam comment?
      Yes
      Was a swayed by the fact that the last name is Garlic and I found it hilarious?
      Also yes

      Delete

Post a Comment