Most Anticipated Book Releases of 2020


2020. Just typing those words fills me with fear.





GENDER SWAPPED COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO


It's been a while since I read a nice fantasy with kings and adventures and secrets...


 This sounds like the movie The Candy Jar...


This line: Forced to spend every other weekend in the same apartment building, the boy who thinks forgiveness makes him weak and the girl who thinks love is for fools begin an unlikely friendship.


SPACE PRINCESSES! SPACESHIPS! STOWAWAY!


IT SOUNDS SO CREEPY AND MAGICAL!


DO I SENSE AN ENEMIES TO LOVERS ROMANCE??? 


CIRCUS GIRL!!!


EASTERN EUROPEAN FAIRY TALES!

 MORE SPACE PRINCESSES! BUT WITH MORE DIPLOMACY? 
I LIKE DIPLOMACY!

MODERN EMMA RETELLING 


ITS A LOVE TRIANGLE BUT ITS NOT



Obviously, there are lots more and I've probably forgotten 88% of them. Whoops. 
But FINALS ARE COMING y'all. I don't have the brain cells to spare! If you can think of any good 2020 releases, comment them below!

-MK

Comments

  1. Scavenge the Stars sounds so awesome!!! I am so behind on what's coming out. XD How is it almost 2020??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea, but I don't like it.

      I know right? Hopefully this book is just what I need to force myself to read the original...

      Delete
  2. These all sound so interesting! I can't wait for Another Kingdom by Andrew Klavan to come out in March.

    astordetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many of these sound great, thanks for sharing!! *races to add them to my TBR*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment