New Year's Eve Post Ft. Hania, Anika, & Ganya // WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE???

I...I don't even know what to say to prepare you. Just hang tight. 



Anika: *crazy old lady cackling* FINALLY!
Hania: Hush child. If you wanted to be in one of MK's character holiday posts, you could have just asked.
Anika: Child? CHILD? I AM NINETY-FIVE! JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE A HUNDRED AND TWO DOESN'T MAKE YOU AN ADULT.
Anika: Wait
Anika: I mean doesn't make me a child
Hania: *spits on the floor*
Anika: Ganya on the other hand... Seventy-five. So young. So spry.
Ganya: Hey!
Anika: Anyway, what I was saying is that since we have a post, that means that MK is FINALLY going to talk about her WIP. Good ol' TBP. THE BIG PROJECT! We're in the big project!
Ganya: Actually, it doesn't mean that she's going to talk about it.
Anika: WHAT?
Ganya: I said, actually...
Anika: I HEARD THAT. IM NOT DEAF!
Ganya: Yes you are
Anika: *is deaf and doesn't hear it*
Ganya: Other characters have written posts and then MK didn't talk about the book for quite a while after it...
Anika: But that was Twelve Golden Windows. She hadn't even started it. Besides, who wants to hear about THEM?
Hania: They were almost...what did you call it? Good old TBP?
Anika: Do not speak of that time.
Anika: *turns back to Ganya* And besides, she hadn't started writing. She's been working on this story since JULY! That's over five months! It's about high time she talked about it!
Ganya: I agree but...
Anika: MORE TALK ABOUT TBP!
Hania:...
Anika: WE WANT A TITLE!
Hania to Ganya: How much mead did she have?
Ganya: *eyes get really wide and she rushes out of the room*
Anika: MORE CHARACTER POSTS!
Ganya: *pokes her head back into the room and holds empty jug upside down*
Anika: MORE STORY UPDATES AND SNIPPETS!
Hania: *gets up from her rocker and picks up her cane above her head*

***SCREEN GOES BLACK***



Umm. Since they didn't quite follow the old "JUST WISH EVERYONE A HAPPY NEW YEAR AND SAY GOODBYE" script...

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S! Wishing you a great year (for writing and everything else) from everyone at Sarcastic Scribblings.

Which is, in fact, just me.

-MK








STAY TUNED FOR THE BIG REVEAL OF THE TBP IN JANUARY!


Comments

  1. Posted this Tuesday's post early because...
    I felt like it? Also I might be busy tomorrow and forget to post it so *shrugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahahaha, this was fantastic. XD And DO I SEE BIG REVEAL???? AAAHHHHH

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment