Valentine's Day Couple Interview // Rania and Fane

I realized that despite introducing my current WIP on the blog a few weeks ago...I never actually said who the main characters are. 0.0

Well, here they are! Let's hope this doesn't turn into the same dumpster fire that the last one did!


Me: So, what are your names?
Fane: *deep breath* King Stefan Mihail of the royal house of Lupta, King of Luptania, The Commander King, Master of Horses...
Me: *hurriedly* SHORT NAMES WILL BE FINE
Fane: ...
Fane: Fane
Rania: *crosses ankles* And Queen Rania. It's lovely to meet you
Me: Um...you too?
Rania: *delicately sips tea with perfect posture*
Me: *tries to mimic her and chokes on my tea*
Rania: *looks concerned*
Fane: *awkwardly pats me on the back*
Me: *weakly* I'm fine
Me: *is not fine*
Me: So...how long have you two been a couple?
Fane: We were engaged for a year and then married last fall.
Me: *glad its not a jerk relative betrothing his charge without asking her first* And how did you two meet?
Rania: We actually didn't meet until the day of the wedding.
Me: *snaps pencil* Wow. That must have been rough.
Rania: *very elegantly shrugs* Well, it was what was expected of me. You must do what you is best for your family and your kingdom.
Me: *picks up a pen*
Me: *suspiciously* So you didn't have a say in it?
Rania: No, but I suppose I never expected to have a say. Everyone has their duty and as a princess, this is mine.
Me: *kicking myself for not picking Kace and Brent or Lily and Liam*
Me: *with fake smile plastered on my face* Oh no! My pen. It has run out of ink.
Me: *quickly excuses myself from the room before I flip the coffee table full of cookies and start yelling at everyone*
Me: *calms down*
Me: *peeks into the room again through a tiny window* (because of course I have spy windows)
Rania: How many cookies do you think I can hide in my pockets before we leave?
Fane: Not as many as me! *holds open his coat to see that the inner pockets as jam-packed full of cookies*
Rania and Fane: *laugh*
Rania: *as she wraps cookies into little rolls and shoves them into her sleeves* You know, if we asked, she'd probably send us back with several tubs of cookies.
Fane: Probably. Our cook would make us private feasts if we asked
Rania: And yet you steal from her kitchen's like you're a child. 
Fane: *sticks out tongue* You say that as if you don't join me. I vaguely remember someone getting caught with her arms full of Christmas oranges...
Rania: Says the one who fell off a stool and took the cookie jar down with him!
Me: Awww
Me: *goes back in to finish the interveiw and makes sure I bring a fresh plate of cookies with me.*







Comments

  1. Aww, that was such a hilarious yet adorable post!! It was definitely NOT a dumpster fire, I'd love to see more posts like these! <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I'll talk to the person in charge and see what I can do ;)

      Delete
  2. AWWW, you big tease, you!!!

    Everyone, just wait till you read this thing. It's even better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. You know, normally I just delete spam comments but "They're cute, I think" is the sickest burn I've received on this blog yet so it shall stay

      Delete
  4. XD The part where you try to mimic her is so relatable. Love this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment