If I Was A Fictional Character

 

Me: Hey! Remember that time there was like, 3 life threatening things that happened to me within the space on one week? What if someone was trying to kill me? Like, what if I did something in the future and they came back in time...

My sister, trying to read: I'm going to kill you in a minute here

 

 

1. 
Share a snippet that involves description of their appearance
A girl is sitting on the countertop in her college apartment. She's wearing oversize pajama pants and a large hoodie. The hem of her shirt peaks out the bottom of her hoodie as she reaches over her head to grab snacks out of the cabinet above her. It gives her a messy just-rolled-out-of-bed look, which is probably because she just rolled out of bed. 
Her hair was tied up in what once a cute messy bun and has since deteriorated into a plain old messy bun, since she foolishly cut off almost all of her hair nearly a year ago. The hair itself is what hair dye boxes would call Medium Ash Brown or fanfic writers call "a radiant dark gold brown." Most other people simply called it brown. 
She has a cup of coffee in one hand and is eating with the other hand. Her face is cracked in a smile that is something akin to a magpie after it steals finds a shiny button or a cat directly after its knocked a phone off the table.
The smile is likely because she is on the countertop and there is no one around with enough authority to force her off. It could also be because of the sunbeam blazing through the window and landing exactly on her little corner of the kitchen.  
 
 
2. 
5 Ways To Win Her Friendship 

1. Stick around long enough that I just accept your presence
2. No actually, don't do that
3. Probably have an unhealthy sense of humor
4. IDK mate, its not a hard science
5. JK, give me food
(do bribes work? No. But I like food, so I'll probably accept it giving you a chance to lightly poison me. You can then nurse me back from the brink of death and I'll at least begrudgingly put up with you)

 
 
 


3. 
Favorite Type of Weather
 
A nice fall day, with a sunny morning then pleasantly warm afternoon, followed by a crisp breeze and then A HUGE thunderstorm that evening and soft rain into the night. 


 
 
 
4.
Food Quirks
I got used to drinking lattes without flavored syrup so now when I drink a caramel latte, etc I become that rat from Disney's Ratatouille and suddenly I can just taste the syrup individually from the coffee.  
 
(Works on a limited basis and mainly depends on how well they made the coffee/mixed it all together. But let me tell you, if I had Remy's power, it would not motivate me to become a chef. It would probably be my supervillain origin story.)
 
 
5.
 How often do they smile? Would they smile at a stranger?
 Old people? Yes
Babies? Yes
Other assorted small children? Yes
Other people? On a case by case basis, but usually no
 

6.
 If they could travel anywhere in the world, where would they go? 
EVERYWHERE

7.
What’s their favorite food? 
 I don't have a hard favorite, but I usually prefer salty over sweet. 
(And meat. Give me all the meat)
Currently, I'm craving Chipotle.
 
8.
What is the most humiliating event of their life?
 That's classified bro
 
9.
What habits, speech patterns, etc. are unique to them?
 
 *rambles off topic*
So anyway...
*reverts back to original point*
 
or

*Starts talking about school things related to my major, my plans for the future, or international topics*
*Stands up taller and GOES INTO FULL PROFESSIONAL MODE*
 
 
10.
Are they a night owl or morning person?
 Night Owl, though working on be a functioning human sooner in the morning.
 
 
 11.
  Describe your character’s personality first in one word, and then elaborate with a few sentences.
 Umm...
 
12.
What sights, sounds, and smells are reminders of this character?
...
Well, you see, I am never free of what I smell like (do I smell like anything???) so IDK
BUT, I do have a tendency to sneak up on the baristas on my campus? Just, walk in the door when its not busy and go to the counter and they just...don't see me? Like, the door is huge and right in front of them and its not like I hide behind the cookie display or anything so...no sound? 
And maybe I should get a anklet with little cat bells on it?  
(There was also the dude who almost stepped on me) 
 
 
13.
If they were an element (fire, water, earth, air), which one would they be?
 
 Probably earth, based on personality traits commonly attributed to earth? 
But also, fire because I'm a tiny bit of a pyromaniac? 
*starts the gas burner (for legitimate reasons aka cooking food)* 
PRETTY FIRE
 
 
15.
Quirks:
 
Me: *is walking* 
 
Me to me: My foot feels suspiciously sticky... 
 
Me: *Looks* Oh hey, I was right! It's blood!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
MK

 

 

 


 

 








Comments

  1. Okay, this is amazing and I may have to steal your questions and do it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! All it takes is food or coffee to befriend me too.
    XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? But at the same time, if it was super obvious they were TRYING to bribe me...I mean, I'd still accept the food but I'd b like the Lorax :D "I'll eat this, but I'm HIGHLY OFFENDED BY IT"

      Delete
  3. this is all very fitting and true

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also whats the story with the dude stepping on you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So...
      I walked into the stairwell behind this dude (at my school). It was raining out (of course) so I was sort of squeaking up the stairs...

      (at the same time, there is a trick you can use to make the squeaking minimal sometimes [It's to just step DOWN and not let your foot move too much front to back])

      And he handed the door off to me when I went through...but anyway, I'm walking up the stairs a few steps below him when he reaches the first landing. A friend of his comes out of the door on the landing and they stop to talk to each other. I go to walk around them just as the guy starts to step backwards. He was SO close to stepping on me but his friend stopped him. Which is a shame, because I was waiting for it to happen because people's reactions after they step on you are amusing!

      (or so I assume. His friend foiled my plans so *shrug*)

      Delete
  5. If I had Remy's (and yours) talent I would never cook things, just probably become Anton Ego because I'm naturally a critic. XD This was hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I personally love your critics!
      They're so good! And I'm over here watching movies like, "Ah. Yes. The cinnamon-topography!"

      Delete
  6. I started laughing so hard I almost cried XD I love this tag so muchhhhh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment