Things I Did While Procrastinating Midterm Exams

 So you may not know this about me, but I'm overloading course credits this semester. 

(For general measurement:  3-4 credits is usually how many each class has. 12 credits is full time. 15 credits is the "need to take this many to graduate in four years" (vaguely. Its not a hard and fast rule). 18 is the last amount under overload.)

Guess how many I'm taking! (If I told you, you can't guess...Or I suppose you can. It's not like I can stop you.) I'll tell you how many credits I'm taking at the end of the post!





  • Binge watched a season of American Horror Story with one of my roommates. 10/10 will not watch another season. I wasn't scared by it (ever)...just disgusted by everyone's poor life choices. And there was one person I spent the ENTIRE season just WAITING for him to finally die?
      
  • Drank way too much tea? (Or did I?! Depends on if you believe such a thing is possible)
       
  • Made brownies
       
  • Painted some pumpkins
      
  • Took a nap
      
  • Went grocery shopping
      
  • Made brownies
      
  • Drank coffee
     
  • Made brownies
     
  • Took another nap
     
  • Laid on my back on the floor and stared at the ceiling
     
  • Did some French language lessons
     
  • Was bitten by a rat
     
  • Walked to the corner store in the rain...And got trapped outside the apartment. :(

    You see, my roommate and I had taken out the trash and THEN I decided to go. And I was the only one who brought my key so I just gave it to them and toodled away. Because all I have to do is knock on the door, right?

    Well, I forgot A) that there is an outside door that is (usually) locked and B) that I had left my phone inside

    And I returned and the door was locked. (Luckily I remembered that one of my roommates was leaving for the weekend so I just parked myself on the doorstep out of the rain life a hobo and waited.)
     
  • Made cookies
     
  • Made brownies (You might be thinking. "You've exaggerated the amount of brownies for comical effect? Ah. Classic MK!" WRONG. THIS IS AN ACCURATE BROWNIE COUNT.)
     
  • Did homework for classes that wasn't due
     
  • Watched random Youtube videos
     
  • Stared at the wall
     
  • Terrorized the post office
     
  • Considered how much trouble I'd be in if I remolded the campus apartment (I mean, they just keep repainting the walls and now the paint bubbles everywhere...And the trim is half painted...and it would just be so easy to remove a couple of cabinets or even just paint them...sand down the table and repaint it...put shelves in the bathroom over the door...)
     
  • Wrote this blog post















 

 

MK







And my credit load this semester? 

*puts on sunglasses* 

25

Comments

  1. . . . this is actually kind of impressive. Especially your brownie consumption. I am in awe. :D

    but also 25 CREDITS??? HOW ARE YOU ALIVE???? WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO YOURSELF???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So I could graduate an entire year early. Why do four years when three does the trick, am I right?

      It helps that I have two roommates who ALSO eat all the brownies :D

      Delete
  2. I see that you have mastered my procrastinating ways. Well done. Bitten by a rat?? We get no explanation for that!?

    WOWZA. 25 CREDITS??? 0_0 I would've died within a week of starting. I am extremely impressed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I DID die starting week, LOL
      Rat story will follow at some point...Maybe XD

      Delete
  3. HOW THE HECK ARE YOU TAKING 25 CREDITS????? DUDE. MY DUDE. i'M TAKING SIXTEEN AND I MIGHT DIE HOOOOWWWWW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly have no idea.
      Like seriously.
      I handle pressure really well, I guess? And don't need sleep? And drink a lot of coffee?

      Delete
  4. Wow. The procrastination is strong with this one. But I'm with MC--bitten by a rat? Can we have context?!

    Umm...your overachieving, 25-credit-taking ways remind me of myself. XD
    I'm only allowed to take 15 college credits this quarter, but I'm also taking 2.5 high school credits. And I'm not dying? *is surprised*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quarter? (I've heard of some schools that use them but don't really know how they work.)
      I AM SO SURPRISED I'M NOT DEAD. All my courses are major courses so there's not even a fluff class, you know?

      Rat story context? Hmm. Maybe? I'll try and add it into the end of month in October at the very least. That or I'll put up a short post this weekend. (Or maybe I just let you suffer in confusion?! Muwahaha)

      Delete
  5. Ooo you painted pumpkins I've been wanting to do that.
    You've done a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was super fun! Except I kept rolling it a little to get different sides painted and the paint kept peeling off onto the paper towel I was using as a drop cloth XD

      Delete

Post a Comment