The WIP Special // Part Two: Tea W. Characters

 Hey! Welcome to this week of "I am not prepared to answer the link-up's questions but I try anyway!"

 

 Invite the MC in for Tea - Write a piece of flash fiction on how things would go in you invited your MC (or the entire cast of characters) over to your house for tea

TEA?! *choking sound* Of course. I 100% know these characters.

 *ahem* 

Ok...

 

 

 

Me: *is drinking tea*

*knock on door*

Nameless MC 1: Hi! Our car just got a flat. Do you mind if we fix it in your driveway? 

Me: *excited about the prospect of changing a car tire* Of course not! Do you need any help? A floor jack perhaps? 

Nameless MC 2: Maybe the floor jack, but I can handle it! 

Nameless MC 1:  Thank you for asking though!

Me: *pulls out the floor jack and passes it off to the very stressed looking man* (Aka MC 2)

Me and Nameless MC 1: *stand there for a couple minutes watching him try to take the lug nuts off*

Me: So...can I get you a drink?

*Approx. 1 minute later*

Me: *brings out sweet tea and hands it to MC 1 before settling into a rocking chair*

(YES. I realize this is not sit outside and drink cold tea weather, but let a poor cold girl dream!)

Me and MC 1: *make idle small talk about European chocolate and the weather and hiking*

MC 2: (from behind the car):*Angry scream and banging sounds* 

Me: *glass of tea halfway to my mouth* should we help him?

MC 1: Nah 





And SCENE!

 


 


Comments

  1. XD XD I'm so glad I'm not alone in not knowing MC names from the get-go. (Or are you just keeping them anonymous? Either way, I relate. :D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (Oh, and I just tagged you for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Cuz I'm sure you need more things to do. XD
      https://samsbookshire.blogspot.com/2020/11/tag-sunshine-blogger-award-2x.html)

      Delete
    2. On it!

      Nope, I literally have no idea what to call them!

      Delete
  2. Getting the lug nuts off is the hardest part so my sympathy goes towards MC 2. XD I love the idea of you hanging out in a rocking chair outside, in winter. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes they're so tight and you just have to jump on the end of the wrench and aaah. And it always happens when you're on your way somewhere nice so you're just balancing there in high heels and *crazy eyes*

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! I love how yours was the only post where the character actually had "a tea" tea :D

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks! I love the chaotic energy of all the posts this week!

      Delete

Post a Comment