The Next 10 Books I Want On My Shelves

Because you can never have to many books, right?





Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater

For as much as I talk about this book, you would think I'd actual have bought my own copy by now but NOPE.



The Merciful Crow by Margaret Owen

I read this a few months ago and I'd buy my own copy JUST for the first two chapters. The money dance scene? The cat? YES.



 Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin

Interesting characters and premise. Just have to pretend that the second book didn't happen and its all good, right?



I’d Tell You That I Love You, But Then I’d Have To Kill You by Ally Carter and it's sequel, Cross My Heart And Hope To Spy

I ADORE these books. I never bought them because the library has them! And then my best friend bought the series! But sooner or later, I'm going to be a bit farther away and can't borrow them whenever I like...



The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien

Do I even have to explain why?



Faro’s Daughter by Georgette Heyer

One of my favorite of her novels. And I need a cute historical fiction / period drama book on my shelf to read while I drink tea



A Crown of Wishes by Roshani Chokshi

This book never fails to pull me into its magical setting and awesome characters. I need to have it for myself and for anyone who asks, "Hey, got any good books I can borrow?"



The Red Rope of Fate by K.M. Shea

Its absolutely adorable and hilarious and once I buy this one, I have a good excuse to buy the sequel, Royal Magic



And One Non-Fic

I always like to pick up non-fiction books at the random, based on what looks interesting. Will it be a book on the history of pirates? The effect salt has had on the world? A story of a daring band of soldiers during a World War? WHO KNOWS!




MK

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. More of a "What to focus on buying next year list" LOL. I think everyone at my house is already done Christmas shopping at this point...

      Delete
  2. So many great books! I have a I-should-buy-these-soon list, too, but it's quite a bit longer (like, thirty books long XD).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Technically the list is SO LONG Q.Q
      So I just narrowed it down a smidgen :)

      Delete
  3. How do you NOT own LOTR, MK?? *cries* I stopped asking for books for Christmas because they got too darn expensive for my family to keep up haha. Also, I've been reading a lot of new books on an online library so now I want to own so many new books I've read! It's a shame I don't have money for more books haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not enough money for books is a sad thing we must all face D:
      And no *cries*

      Delete
  4. Great choices! Scorpio Races is a must.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! Especially since you HAVE to re-read it every November :D

      Delete
  5. I'm reading Wolf by Wolf right now, but the library doesn't have the sequel *sobs*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment