Gandalf Death V Boromir Death? // End of Sarcastic Scribblings

Wow. It's probably in bad taste to go out this way, but at the same time...What did you expect? It's me





Last April when I was registering for Junior year fall semester classes, I realized there was a flaw in the calculation of my credit hours. I was missing 12 hours of college credit from high school!

And then I realized that if I hustle a tiny little bit... I can graduate a semester early! How exciting!

And then I remembered that I was already graduating a semester early...so I would be graduating AN ENTIRE YEAR EARLY.


Fast forward one year and here I am. I'M GRADUATING COLLEGE IN A MONTH!

But that means that next month, I'll be leaving college behind and heading off into "the real world."

The real world where I work a 9-5, buy groceries, and cook all my own meals, (hopefully get a cat) and barely be able to fit in writing time.

Do I think I'll be able to continue writing in this next stage of my life? Of course!
Honestly, I don't know if I could ever stop myself from plotting and drafting stories.
And if I continue to write, hopefully someday I'll be able to publish a story!



Do I think I'll be able to continue blogging in this next stage off my life?


I honestly have no idea.
And I don't want to abandon my blog without a goodbye and just fade away either.



So





This is the end.












Maybe?



It's possible that this will be a Gandalf death rather than a Boromir death and I'll come back brighter and better than before.
It's possible that this will just be an overly dramatic hiatus for a few months and that I'll be back (probably with a rather sheepish post and that Mushu "I LIIIIIIVE" gif...)




But I don't know. I can't see beyond the curtain separating me from this next stage and if it comes to saying goodbye forever to Sarcastic Scribblings and all the wonderful people I have met along this blogging journey, I'd rather be able to think of what I really want to post instead of throwing something together.


Thanks everyone for the wonderful journey. I've discovered so many wonderful books from y'all and love seeing your stories and sharing snippets of projects with you.



That's it. That's the post.

Goodbye everyone.

MK
















Oh and one other thing:


















I hereby promise that if I ever publish a book, I will revive this blog and tell y'all. So maybe don't hit un-follow just yet

*winks*

*backflips out a window*


Comments

  1. if you do return, i propose we address you only as Gandalf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (MK, I really hope this isn't an April fools' prank. Or, wait, maybe I do. I don't know anymore XD)

    Anyways, if this is not an April Fool's prank: best of luck with finishing up college and entering the "real world"! I'll miss you, but I totally understand <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly it is NOT an April Fool's prank :(
      Thank you! I hope I can come back at some point!

      Delete
  3. As Nicole Dust pointed out...we can't really trust anything posted on April Fool's day.

    HOWEVER.

    If you are actually leaving, I will miss you very much, and hope to see you in the not-too-distant future. Oh, and congratulations on graduation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta keep you on your toes ;)
      But sadly I AM actually leaving. I hope to see you in the future too (and I have been reading some blog posts recently and saw the baby goat pictures. ADORABLE!)

      Delete
  4. This better be a Gandalf death. Your blog is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did I not see this?? I had been wondering why it was quiet over here lately. I wish you the best of luck with graduation and everything that comes afterwards!! We will all be waiting for the publishing announcement one day...;D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment