Bookstores and Libraries Around the World Pt. 2

To read the first post, click HERE.

  Disclaimer: Despite mentioning libraries in the title, there are no libraries mentioned in this post


 

Il Mare International Bookshop

Rome, Italy 

Its stocked exclusively with books based around boating, boat racing, sailing, fish and marine life and other underwater exploration as well as nautical charts, maps and everything your little sailor heart desires

 

Artazart 

Paris, France

Caters exclusively to art based books! Photography, architecture, art, design…It also doubles as an art gallery!

 

The Mysterious Bookshop

NYC, USA

 Oldest mystery specialized bookstore in America! So not only is it a bookstore, its a cool old bookstore!

 

De Kookboekhandel 

Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Fully stocked with cookbooks from all over the world! As someone who likes trying food from all over the world, this is 100% someplace I want to visit! (Also, Amsterdam! WAFFLES?! You know what I like more than waffles? Street food that I can quickly eat. Do you know what they have? STREET WAFFLES!!!)





Oh. BTW, I decided this is one of my new favorite travel prep websites!

http://www.bookstoreguide.org

SO MANY BOOKSTORES SO LITTLE TIME

 

Can COVID19 hurry up? I WANT TO GO!

MK


 

Comments

  1. UMMM THERE'S A BOOKSTORE GUIDE WEBSITE? I need this in my life. (And seriously, why must you post this during COVID? There are so many places I need to go! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'M SORRY. ITS BECAUSE I ALSO WANT TO GO PLACES *cries*

      Delete
  2. Ooo I always see pictures of these amazing bookstores. I'm especially interested in the one in Paris, I love art so that seems perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment