The Voted Most Likely Tag ft. ALL THE GIFS


RULES:

1. Thank the blogger who tagged you

I, in fact, stole this tag. But she said I could steal it so does it REALLY count as stealing it?
I stole this tag from Lila Kims and her post was amazing and you should all go read it before you read mine. Actually, wait. Read mine first because hers will probably be cooler and then mine will be disappointing.


2. Include THIS LINK 

3. Use your own lovely Original Characters (OC's); don't use a friend's characters or characters from your favorite fandom. They can be from any project, so long as you created them. For more fun, try to use as many different characters as possible.

4. Tag at least five lovely bloggers to play along!




Most likely to become a poet

I'm not sure any of them would become a poet...but write really bad poetry to annoy people? 
Oh yes. Both Josh from Tempesta and Karin from Twelve Golden Windows would do this. And it would probably work in both cases.



Most likely to dance in the rain

Abigail from Tempesta. Maybe.



 
Most likely to look good in a kilt

Honestly, I'm going to have to say "Prince Stinky"




Most likely to get punched in the face

Either Brent or Liam from Capes, Coffee Shops, And Cake. (Both of which would be punched by Kace, though for different reasons.)
*Kace to both of the boys*




Most likely to drop everything and become a shepherd
Elvin from In A Dream. 


 Every time Keira does something crazy he's just like. Why. Why do I do this to myself?


Most likely to be found in a library

Queen Farida from Twelve Golden Windows, since she goes there to think, read, and hide from Karin when he is being annoying. And Karin is basically ALWAYS annoying.



 
Most likely to sleep through an earthquake

Lily from Capes, Coffee Shops, And Cake.  Because Kace keeps dragging her out in the middle of the night and there is only so much coffee in the world.


Most likely to steal food from other people's plates

Brent from Capes, Coffee Shops, And Cake. Which is why Kace will probably eventually punch him. (Lily and Kace will also both steal fries from each other, often getting to the point where they are eating the fries only off the other person's plate.)  



Most likely to say oops after setting something on fire

There are two characters that come to mind. Keira from In A Dream and Lily from Capes, Coffee Shops, and Cake. But in a slightly different way. Keira would be a more sarcastic "oops" after she sets something on fire and Lily would be more of a calm, almost resigned, "oops" after she accidentally sets something on fire. 

(Keira after deliberately setting things on fire)

(Lily after accidentally setting things on fire)




 Most likely to open an orphanage

I feel like Queen Farida would open one, but IDK how involved she would be. She would probably be terrified of the children.



 The Kids




The Queen






Most likely to survive a zombie apocalypse

 I think I'm going to go with a character who I haven't mentioned on the blog before...She's from the same story as Terrianna. While a lot of my characters (basically everyone from In a Dream and most of the people from Capes, Coffee Shops, And Cake) would survive she would be the most amusing because there isn't much that would faze her. 


Zombies


Her





Most likely to fake their own death

I'd say either Kace or Lily from Capes, Coffee Shops, And Cake. But since Lily already made an appearance, let's go with Kace. 






Most likely to die and haunt their friends

 Probably fake dead Kace.


 








For anyone who wants to steal this tag (I officially and formally welcome all of you to steal it) I listed all the questions below! If you decide to steal it, comment when you post it and let me know so I can come read it!

-MK




Most likely to become a poet
Most likely to dance in the rain
Most likely to look good in a kilt
Most likely to get punched in the face
Most likely to drop everything and become a shepherd
Most likely to be found in a library
Most likely to sleep through an earthquake
Most likely to steal food from other people's plates
Most likely to say oops after setting something on fire
Most likely to open an orphanage
Most likely to survive a zombie apocalypse
Most likely to fake their own death
Most likely to die and haunt their friends
Most likely to get tagged   




 ... All gifs are from GIPHY ...

Comments

  1. First!

    Also i'm like dying at this whole post!! Could totally see Lily accidentally setting something on fire. also "fake dead Kace" LOL

    Lia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lily and Kace are the best!
      I especially loved the kilt bit though. And the zombie one. But then again I know who the secret characters are XD

      Delete
  2. Love this tag, MK! (And those GIFs for the “accidentally set something on fire” question are HYSTERICAL. Now I want to meet those characters. XD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      Have you done the tag yet? Because if not, you should totally steal it!

      Delete
  3. Aw, you're too sweet! :D I'm so excited you did the tag!!! I LOVE YOUR CHARACTERS SO MUCH ALREADY.
    I especially love your answer for the orphanage one. Those gifs are fantastic. And all the rest. JUST YES. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, now, I need to read your books, MK. :D

    AND. I'm gonna steal it. :D Is it ok if I re-comment when I'm done?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yes! Steal it!
      AND YES TELL ME WHEN YOU POST IT!

      Delete
    2. MARY KATE MARY KATE HERE IT IS!!! :D

      https://the-life-of-an-elf.blogspot.com/2019/08/the-voted-most-likely-tag-.html

      Delete
  5. I've done this tag, so I wont be stealing it. :)
    sounds like fun characters!

    astorydetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      How recently did you post yours? I'd love to read it but don't remember seeing it recently on your blog

      Delete

Post a Comment