20 Things I Did Before I Turned 20

Check out my earlier post, Twenty Things I Learned in Twenty Years! Because I turned 20 this year and I plan to milk it for all its got! Which means you can expect another one of these posts in a few months! ALSO: Be sure to check out Lia's posts!





1.     Wrote four complete novel drafts (In A Dream, Capes, Coffeeshops & Cake, Twelve Golden Windows, and The Hedgehog King.)
2.     Taught a horse to drink out of a (plastic) pop bottle
3.      Started a horse under saddle!
4.      Rode a BLM wild mustang
5.      Left the country and went overseas
6.      Put an entire cupcake in my mouth because someone didn't believe I could
7.      One time I put on a fabulous sharp winged liner. On one go. And the wings matched.
8.     Trash talked someone in ASL/PSE with one of my besties
9.      Graduated high school
10.   Went to college!
11.   Made instant mashed potatoes for last-minute dinner guests and was then complimented on the meal and the potatoes specifically
12.  Had a horse roll over on me at a competition when I was 13 (and I then rode the next two events despite my foot swelling so much that I had to ice it in order to put my boot back on...because I'm a drama queen apparently)
13. Started a blog (or two)
14. Had stitches a time or two
15.  possibly broke someone's heart? And then completely forgot his name. And his face. And then bumped into him and also asked him, thinking he was a complete stranger, what was wrong and how could he be sad on such a beautiful day. Oops.

16. Climbed onto the roof of a campus building
17. "Operation Noodle Cup" <<< Named for full dramatic effect. Basically, I went to the computer lab to work on a project all day and I left at 7 am. And I was there until about 3. So I had my roommate make ramen and send it to me in a to-go cup via someone else who was coming to study. And then I opened the lid to eat it and every other half-starved student turned to see where the food smell was coming from.
18. Tried to prank someone with a love letter and had it backfire HORRIBLY
19. But in other prank news: My family got a 15 lb box of dates so naturally, I used it to prank my friends (it worked) and I gave someone an envelope of glitter.
20. Went sailing on a great lake and swam in both the Pacific and the Atlantic.



MK


 

Comments

  1. You taught a horse to drink our of a plastic bottle!? Whoa! How long did that take? The rear of these are so funny. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surprisingly not very long. It was the mustang and once he figured out that there are things besides grass and hay to eat, he wanted to try EVERYTHING, lol

      Delete
  2. 1, 3, 7 and 9 are impressive; 11, 15 and 18 are hilarious; and I totally see myself in 6 and 12. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D
      BUT SERIOUSLY THOUGH. 18 WAS THE WORST

      Delete
  3. Oh boy sounds awesome! I'm almost twenty. I guess I better get a list too. Though some of these are close to what I've done. The horse stuff anyway.

    astorydetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aye! Shared horse girl experiences! I didn't even put "got kicked or stepped on by a horse cause LOL its not a one time thing XD

      Delete
  4. I love this list! 4 novels is super impressive but so is breaking someone's heart and then forgetting them, the ultimate power move. XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment